Dio 😈

This is my first one ever, omg I am so nervous about writing a lemon scenario.
So I reread this and now realize this is a somo-
TW: SOMO

 So I reread this and now realize this is a somo-TW: SOMO

Dio Brando😈

Dio fell asleep early because he was practicing today with Jonathan for the game next week. You were not tired, and you have to go to sleep for a quiz for school tomorrow.

But You were eager to do something, something explicitly.
You carefully look over and see if your boyfriend is asleep, seeing him sleeping you pulled the blanket off of him.

He started to shuffles around the bed. You stopped moving, not wanting to wake him up and have to explain what you doing.

He stopped moving, and he laid on his back which was perfect. You pulled the blanket again,with his pants pulled down. You see that he got hard from his wet dream that he's having.

You started to pump his shaft feeling Dio's member twitching inside your soft, plump hands. You pumped some more before you put his member inside your mouth.

He spilled out grunts in pleasure, feeling excited you kept bobbing his member until you felt tiredness coming towards you. Before you did anything you fell asleep with your boyfriend member.

He woke up moaning seeing you giving him a blow job, but you were too tired to finish him off. So he gently grabbed the back of your head, and controlling your head up and down. " Ahh-mmm- Ahh-Fuck~"  He moaned, moving your head faster, the tip of his member hitting the back of your throat, abusing it.

" Aah~" you moan the vibrating of your moan went to dio's member almost made him cum. Dio hears your whimper and moans that you making from Dio face fucking you. " Ngh~ you like that mmm, me fucking my dick in your mouth, fuck!" He almost at his limits when he moves your heads faster and he's juice released into your mouth.

Panting, he lifted your head off of his member, so he can clean you off. After he cleaned you up, he feel back to sleep, satisfied.

Morning
"Hey baby,"  You asked dio when you woke up.
He hummed, while gettitg ready for more practice.
" Did you saw me did something inappropriate?"
You fiddle with your fingers. He thought for a minute, and said no.
" Oh well I believe I had a dream that I was you know-I never mind." You said embarrassingly.

You finally turn around and walked off the room, leaving dio smirking.

An: so I finished with this one and gonna write the next, person.
Words: 440