He then slowly wraps his hand around the base of my throat again, not putting any pressure yet. "I'll only put pressure on the sides because if I put it directly on front, it can be really uncomfortable or painful and restricts air flow" he informs me softly, before he starts to push in at his fingertips, it making me suck in a sharp breath. He watches me intently as I tug on my bottom lip, not once removing my gaze from his. "You okay?" he questions me.

I quickly hum and nod my head in response, not wanting to worry him. "Now give me your hand" he mumbles. I scrunch my eyebrows together before I give him my hand, making him take his hand off of my throat. He then places my hand to the base of his throat, it making me raise my eyebrows at him. "Now use the pads of your fingers to dig in and put pressure. Go ahead" he nods his head in reassure as he takes his hand away from mine, dropping it in his lap.

I swallow hard before I slowly do as he says, putting pressure on his throat with only the pads of my fingers. I feel his Adam's apple wobble as he gulps, a loud breath leaving his lips as he leans his head back slightly. "You like that don't you?" I whisper as I furrow my eyebrows. When he doesn't respond, I put more pressure on the sides of his neck, it making him suck in a sharp breath as a smile creeps onto his face. "Answer me. You like that don't you?" I repeat.

"Yes" he breathes as he tugs on his bottom lip.

I let out a small breathy laugh as I glance between his eyes and my small hand wrapped around his throat. "So you like that and..."  I speak under my breath before I slide my hand around to the nape of his neck, tangling my fingers into his hair before I yank on it slightly. Harry lets out a low grunt in response as he keeps his gaze connected with mine. "As well as this" I add before I run my fingers down to his back, slowly digging my fingernails down his back.

He hisses as he bites on his bottom lip, trying to hide the smile that so desperately wants to appear. I let out a loud sigh before I drop my hands back down to my sides. "You have a pain kink" I blurt out.

He lets out a small chuckle as he shakes his head side to side. "No I don't" he mumbles.

"Yes you do. You like me choking you, which is like the epitome of a pain kink. You also like me pulling on your hair and not gently at all. And you like me digging my nails into your back before I drag them down, leaving horrifying looking scratches on your back" I explain, making Harry stare at me with a flat expression. "I'm sorry but your diagnosis is a pain kink" I giggle under my breath.

"And what about you?" he blurts out sharply as he tilts his head at me. "What's your kink?" he asks me.

"I guess that's something you're going to have to figure out on your own" I mutter as I shrug my shoulders a him.

"No I want to know" he insists as he gazes at me intently, almost as if he's trying to see through me. "Now I do know that you like it rough, which means that you could possibly like some pain as well" he speaks slowly. I only hum in response as I narrow my eyes at him. "You tease me for days straight just to then give yourself over to me completely. Why? Is that because you know how I'll react and you want me to be more aggressive?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders at him, a small smile now plastered on my face."Maybe I just like you being in control and that's it"

"No, you're not that simple" he quickly replies without hesitation. After a few moments, he realizes I'm not going to tell him, making him let out a long sigh. "I'm going to find your thing that's like hair pulling to me, I will" he adds confidently.

"Good luck with that" I whisper, letting my breath purposely fan over his lips. I then swing my leg off from around his hip, before I crawl to the edge of the bed and stand up on the ground. I chuckle to myself before I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me.