♡*Request Rules*♡

Börja om från början

     ◽ Tamaki Amajiki

     ◽ Dabi

No other characters, please. This is just a list of my F/Os from MHA and therefore it's easy for me to write for them.

● Angst stuff is a tricky one for me. These will probably be the least likely for me to accept, but go ahead and request anyway. If I decide I won't do it, I'll tell you! It's just that my emotional stability is shoddy at best so I prefer to write happier things (My mother says I'm just sensitive but I hate seeing my boys done dirty. Protecc those smiles!). But I do still want to try angst because I don't normally do it. Does that make sense? Idk, just keep in mind that I'll probably want to give it a happy ending.

● I'm only doing male character x reader. No female character x reader and no character x character. That's all.

● Don't request like 'ooh, do a Kirishima x reader fluff!'  (;¬_¬)  what? That's not a request. If you want to request something from me, I would like you to please give me a character, a bit of a prompt/concept, and then say if you want it gender-neutral or fem reader (If you have no preference, I will assume whatever is most convenient/makes most sense to me). Also, pop in a format. I'll do headcanons, one-shots, and scenarios. The more details the better, so I can get a good idea of what you want from me. Although if it's too detailed I might silently judge you and wonder why you don't just write it yourself.

What you can request:

● These are all probably going to be painfully obvious, but you can most certainly request fluff! I'll do fluff, slight angst, crack, and lime, along with prompts, AUs, songfics, headcanons, scenarios, and pretty much anything, really! As long as they follow the guidelines above.

● Another given based on what I've posted before, but I am totally fine with writing for poly relationships! I am more likely to do either YouTodoDeku or YouKiriBaku spontaneously, but if you request it, I will also write for:

     ◽ YouTodoBakuDeku

     ◽ YouShinDeku

     ◽ YouKiriDeku

     ◽ YouAmajiKiri

I think that's all of them. (If you want to get super Boku no Harem with me, we can work something out (・`ω'・)  )

● You can request that I do a similar story to one that's already written with another character. For example; if I have a story that's something like 'Playing with Izuku's hair', you can request something like 'Playing with Hitoshi's hair'. I've said this before, but I'm okay with occasionally redoing prompts and such with other characters, as long as I can make the stories distinct from each other.

● Related to the above, if you ever see a bullet point in one of my headcanons, you can ask me to expand on it and I might write a quick drabble (^∇^)

● You can also suggest prompt lists. I have a few of my own from browsing Tumblr. I'm going to start using them soon, but I'll give credit to the original poster.

⁎*✲*。⋆♡⋆。*✲*⁎

I will modify my list and add more points as needed (because my brain is dumb and doesn't always think of things). If you have questions about anything, feel free to send them too.

If you're ever not sure about whether or not to request something, just go ahead and request it! I'll politely decline if I decide not to write it and probably even tell you why. This doesn't mean that you can just ignore my rules. If you ignore my rules, I will ignore you. I also don't want to see too much pestering for me to do something. Writing takes motivation and time, so if I can't put something out right away, or I altogether don't want to write it, you'll just have to bear with me. I look to requests when I don't know what to write and need some inspiration. I don't want to sound selfish, but this is my book, so what I want to do comes first. Feel free to write your own request for yourself if you want it that badly.

I would also prefer if you only posted your requests on this page/chapter thingy from now on, as it will be easier for me to see them and keep track of them. Feel free to DM them to me as well if you prefer! Thank you (^▽^)

Plagiarism is something I will not tolerate, whether it is from myself or from a reader. If you see something that you think is stolen, go ahead and call me out on it. It is never my intent to directly steal someone else's idea, but in a fandom as big as this one, it can be easy for lines to unknowingly cross. This is also my outlook on my readers. I'll be blunt and say please don't steal my work. If you do and I find out, I will be very upset with you and you will have to go to sleep every night with the crushing knowledge that I am disappointed in you.

Sorry if this was too wordy, I just wanted to make sure I got everything out all in one place. 

Thank you for reading and requesting!!

Go ahead and put your requests here!

-Sugar

☆*✲゚*。。*゚✲*☆