chapter 1- Brie's story

(Ashely was my name real until I changed when I became an assassin)

Brie's POV  -

Now this is my story and I will tell you what happened to my life. It all starts in a village - "Mom, Can I buy a hat for you and me"?   Mom - "Not today, Ashely".    "Awww,mom, why can't we just buy a hat for the trip"? Mom - "We can't wase money on hats and besides we need food for the trip".  So we start walking and looking food to buy and while my mom stoped to buy food. I saw a white finger on the roof tops and I was wondering who it was.  It looked like it was watching us and it look like a he watching me and my mom? This is strange I could see him with my own eagle vision, Wait I don't have eagle vision. I started to walk to the roof and once I did he was gone. Then someone grabed me and told me that I was there slave. I saw my mom and she told them to get your off my daughter. Then they told her to shut up and took her up against a wall and all I heard was a bang. I started to cry and I wanted to run away from them. While there too busy with my mom dying, I started to run to the woods so they could never find me and then I saw a eagle in a branch. The eagle came down to my side and he was looking at me and then I saw a white finger in the woods. Could it be him from the roof tops? The eagle started to flap his wings and few away from me into the sky. I started to run more in the woods to get away from the white finger and I ran until I found a barn on a hill. I looked inside and it looked like no one lives here and the barn did have one horse. The horse was white and very pretty and I really never got horse in my life. I don't have a house cause we were traveling around the world and we did have money, But it was all my falt that I saw the finger. I started to train myself to become one of them and when I was hungry I would steel food and run off with my horse. Once I got older the more I go stronger and the more I got stronger, the more I can fight. I had money from the trip and I spent it on my new assassin's creed clothes and I had an assassin's creed sign on my arm for a birth mark cause of the day that my mother died and my father well I don't know but I do know that I should search why about my mother that died. My father I don't know about him But I will find answers and who killed them. 9 years later ................................

I am 17 years old now and I am living with my uncle and my uncle told me that my father was dead. So I've been training myself and watching what I eat and some times I really don't see the white finger in the woods. I still have my eagle vision and sometimes I use that to see him and he does watch over me, But I haven't see him for a long time. I know how to hunt, fight back, to kill people. I feel like I was born with this. Sometimes I get bad dreams of when my mom died and me watching her died. I have heard that an assassin named Connor is around and I have he is cute and very brave like me. Sometimes If I go to the village I would wear a dress and a hat just like my mother when she was with me. I walk outside and into the woods and then I ran into a white finger and he looked like he was trying to find me for years and trying to help me through it. He came up to me and huged me and I was shocked about this. Is he going to kiss me or is he going to train me more and have me in the brotherhood?

I hope you enjoy it!!!!

I will ch 2 soon and I know it's short so I will make ch2 sometime when I'm not busy.

~SHADOWBRIEBRIE