there were more hidden characters than the main ones.

I never got to try any hidden character route before I died.

I really wanted to try the Lolita boy route too...

I regret it a lot but being hidden characters maybe they'll leave me alone.

But there's a high chance they won't.

Two more main characters so in a total of five main routes.

But the other two's routes will be easy to avoid, but I can't let my guard down.

problem number three, Reinel Ascot
older twin brother of Renée Ascot.

So, in the bad ending The heroine met them at the magic academy like everyone else.

She met Reinel and Renée who was assigned to show her around and decided to play a prank on her which led to the prince escorting her out of the boys' dorm and that was the prince's first episode with the heroine.

After that, the twins and the heroine became close friends and soon the twins fell for her.

Then Snow came and hurt the heroine emotionally and physically with a scar in her heart and on her right shoulder. The scar could only be healed by Snow and no one knew why or how. They say she probably found a rare artifact or something.

Which was really out of character for Snow.

Reinel grew mad and killed Snow, blind with rage, and when his twin tried to stop him he ended up hurting his twin brother Renée, then Reinel goes missing.

this bad ending is the same for Renée but Renée is the one to hurt and go missing.

The Villainess here is Alexandra Everheart sister of Elliott Everheart the son and daughter of Duke Everhart.

I heard from a fellow Otaku that Elliott was a hidden character from the twins' route.

Alexandra was a childhood friend of the Ascot twins and loved them both dearly, and was jealous of the heroine and bullied her alongside Snow.

But since she was a childhood friend of the twins the heroine never told them that Alexandra was bullying her out of goodwill, and Alexandra finds out about this and stops bullying her so she never got a bad ending.

in the bad one, she gets married to the twin that was not missing, and in the good ending, she gets the twin that the heroine didn't choose.

Why??? you stupid creator, why does Snow have such bad endings in most routes!?

I actually cried when I cleared these routes.

I cried twice but I was pretty happy with the good route is that they stayed calm and slowly healed the heroine's scars.

although they warned Snow that if she hurt her again she'd not be able to see the light of day, destroying her reputation, and, herself.

Snow asks them if she was dating one of the twins answer depending on the route one of them will say yes.

then Snow quickly realizes her mistake, and explains, apologizes, and heals the heroine's physical scars although the heroine is still traumatized by Snow's actions she still forgave Snow, and Snow never bothered her again but somehow I still get exiled by the dark prince. damn him.

Well at first I cried, but then I thought the ending was stupid.

So that's all the main routes.

Ughh my hand hurts from writing with a quill.

I close my notebook and call for Sierra

"You called, my lady?"

"Yes, Sierra can I go outside and have tea?"

"Of course, my lady,"

"Oh, and stop calling me lady, Sierra you can call me Snow,"

"I cannot do that, my lady, for you are my master, and I am only a servant,"

She says as she bows "Ok, then I, as your master command you to call me Snow!"

"Sierra, you're more of an important person than you think. I also think of you as a friend,"

Then I smiled kindly at her.

Might as well make friends with her even though she might be the cause of my death.

"..." She just stood there stunned and blushing.

It's the first time I've seen her show emotion even in the game she never showed any emotion.

Come to think of it, the only time she did show emotion is when she confessed to Harry.

"Sierra, you look so cute! if it's not too much to ask will you please have tea with me in the garden? I want to know more about you, "

"I.. Um... But my lady-" she says flustered and as red as a tomato.

"It hasn't even been 5 minutes and you're already ignoring my command... How about this? you can call me lady if you say my name at the end ok?" I said sternly.

She's still red but let out an annoyed sigh then she smiled and said "Yes, lady...Snow I would be honored to have tea with you,"

She says in defeat "Yay~" I said doing my cutest pose.

-Sierra's pov-

......Was I hearing things? I thought I heard the lady say that she thought of me as a friend, and asked me if I would have tea with her in the garden, and to top it all off she called me cute!

No, I can't be hearing things I must be dreaming.

Yes, that's right I'm dreaming.

I stare at the lady looking ridiculous, and I step on my tail to see if I was dreaming but it hurt like hell....so if I'm not dreaming...

Then I stutter flustered "I.. Um... But my lady-"

She cut me off sighing "*sigh* it hasn't even been 5 minutes and your already ignoring my command... How about this? you can call me lady if you say my name at the end ok?" she said sternly but also cutely.

I am amazed at how our lady is so cute that it is deadly if used as a weapon.

I sigh annoyed at how adorable she is I just smile and admit defeat.

"Yes, lady...Snow I would be honored to have tea with you,"

Then she said in the cutest way possible "Yay~!" while doing a cute pose.

This is the first time I've ever felt a nosebleed.

I barely stop my nosebleed she is too adorable for her own good.

It makes me want to protect her from anything then we talked, and had tea.

she is a wonderful little girl, and bright for her age so very elegant, and sophisticated.

After having tea she ate dinner and went to bed early what a cute, kind, and smart, little girl.

I swear on my name, I will protect her from any annoying men-...no...wolves.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°and cut!°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Hiya~ guys thanks for reading my first novel I really appreciate you guys reading my amateur work! and I hoped you liked this chapter!

Bye Bye~!