chapter 1

18 years later
Blue p.o.v

I wake up and look at the clock it's
6:30 in the morning I feel really bad I don't feel good right now my heads
pounding my stomach hurts maybe a shower could help. I go to the shower and wash up in vanilla body wash and wash my hair in blueberries shampoo. I go down stairs to see jace up.

''Baby why are you up so early in the morning" I said walking up to him with a frown jace looks at me with a blank face "nothing I'm not tired do you need help cooking" looking bored. "Aww that be great thanks jace" I give him a kiss on a cheek "oh when where down I'm head down to the hospital don't feel good" jace looks at me with a worried look "why are you hurt do you need anything you shouldn't be out of the bed".

"Im fine I don't think it's that bad I just don't feel good ok it's fine now lets cook before the others wake up" I went to get the pan to put bacon in it. "Mom I can cook go to the hospital please mom go" jace said still looking worried. "Ok I'll go tell jay to watch you guys and don't leave the house in till I get back" I said sternly. "Yes mom now go call me if it's bad don't drive fast bye love you" he gave me a kiss on my cheek "bye love you too".

Jace p.o.v

I heard mom car pull off I really hope she okay I may be cold but never to my mom I heard foot steps coming to the kitchen jay and jason came down "it's quite where's my mom" jason look at me confused "she going to the hospital" jay look at me "why is she is she okay is she hurt" jason got a knife "who did it do I have to kill someone". I got the knife from him "no jason she doesn't feel good" jay look mad "I'm going to the hospital" he turn to leave to grab his keys "no mom said you had to watch us and no one's to leave" jay look at me annoyed jason had this look on his face I know what that means here we go. "Why do we have to have this man watch us where the same age why do we need a babysitter when that dumbass is stupider then a box of rocks".  Jay turn to look at jason and gave him a glare "shut up dumbass I'm watching you because mom trust me more". jason look mad "shut the hell up mom trust me to" Before jay could talk. I shouted "foods down mom also said no fighting at the table so let not talk" jason mumbled something under his breath jay look mad if a look could kill.

                           Jay p.o.v

I love my brother's but sadly they annoy me after eating I went outside to the pool to call mom.
                                            On the phone.

Mom are you okay jace told me you went to the hospital

Baby I'm fine  I'm waiting for the doctor are you and the boys okay not trying to kill each other she said with a little laugh.

When because if it's long you'll only have two sons. Me and jace.

She laughed hard not my baby jason you love him to much to do that hey baby I have to go doctor came in bye love.

Bye love you too called ends

I go inside the house to my room I'm so tired from that movie last night

                       Blue p.o.v

I got off the phone "hello you must be miss silver my names mr. Kim it's nice to meet you" he had a small smile on him. "Please call me blue it's nice to meet you to".  "Ok blue what seems to be the problem. "Well my stomach hurts and my head feel like its about to explode". Ok let do a check up ok 5 minutes later. "You seem to have a bad fever be in bed for about a week here is the medicine".  "Thank you mr.kim"  mr.kim smiled "your welcome honey". I leave the hospital and decide to get a coffee I pull to the building and go in and do some paper work I'm a CEO of my own company one of the biggest company in the world I found a seat bye the window and worker ask for my order "hi what would you like to have miss". I smiled "umm can I get a vanilla cake and a white caramel coffee please" yes is that all" she smiled "yes thank you". My phone rings its from a block number I decided to answer it. On the phone

Umm hello who's this

Im  surprised you answered your phone daughter after 18 years you pick up.

What do you want father you have no right to call my phone

Oh please no hi I missed you anyway your older sister can't have a kid and king said his kids don't want to be the mafia leader so you have a son can he take the spot.

Fist I have three sons not one and why would I. you and kings dad took king away from me the love of my life and you want me to help you two your out of your mind

You have three sons so does that mean you had triplets and three of them are all boys in a shock tone.

YES! My sons don't even now you all even exist

Why there my grandson they deserve to know about us

You kick them out the day you kick me out so don't try to make me the bad guy here

Im not just please help us your are only hope

Fine when

Come back home will have a big dinner with everyone then will tell them the news.

I'll be there hung up.

You don't know what hit you