31

jaden's pov
I walked out of the room, and I walked over to where Bryce and Griffin were. They smiled softly at me, and wrapped me in a tight bro hug. They knew how much I loved and cared for Ellie.

After we all pulled away, I looked at Griffin, "We need to check the cameras, to figure out who the hell did this to her."

Bryce nodded in agreement, "I forgot we even had cameras bruh."

Griffin quickly pulled out his phone, and pulled up the cameras, and rewinded to earlier today.

We watched the footage from the camera outside. Quinton was the only one to enter and leave the house in the time that Ellie had went unconscious. We then watched the camera footage of the camera that was outside of Ellie's room, and what we heard confirmed that Quinton was in fact the one who did this to her.

I was fuming, and I could not believe I left her all by herself with him in there. She seemed completely fine and happy when she saw Quinton, so did she not remember. I was going to kill him for ever laying even a fucking finger on her. She did not deserve this at all.

I tried to go back into the room, but Bryce pushed me back, "You stay here, I will handle this."

I tried to argue back, "C'mon Bryce, she needs me, and I need to make it up to her. I can't just stand here and let him get away with this bro."

He let out a sigh, "I know you love her man, but I'm her big brother and I needed to protect her from this, but I failed. I need to be there for her now, and she needs you to stay strong for her, and don't get into this please man."

I nodded, noticing Bryce was tearing up, "Bryce you're an amazing brother and Ellie is so beyond lucky to have you. None of this is your fault, there is no way you could have known this would happen." I pulled him into a hug, "Stay strong for her human."

He nodded pulling away, "Thanks man."  He then walked into Ellie's room, and I knew shit was about to get real.

bryce's pov
I felt like the worst brother ever. I couldn't believe this happened, and I promised her I would never let another guy hurt her ever again. She didn't deserve this. I felt like this was all my fault.

I stormed into her room, seeing Quinton sitting there holding her hand. I was disgusted with him. He clearly didn't give two fucking shits about my sister, so why was he here? Why act like he actually cares?

I was furious, I glared at him, pointing my finger at him, "You fucking did this to her you lying piece of shit."

He stood up walking towards me, "What the hell are you talking about bro?"

I looked over at Ellie who was looking between the two of us confused.

I couldn't believe this guy. I shoved him, "You are a fucking piece of shit. You fucking abused my sister. You shoved her around like she was some object. You never really cared about her or ever even loved her. You couldn't care less about what actually happened to her. You hit her and shoved her until she passed out. You are the reason she almost died. You are a deadbeat piece of shit," I was now screaming at him.

Ellie stuttered looking at Quinton, "I-is he t-telling the truth?" She had tears in her eyes.

Quinton didn't say anything, and just looked down at the ground. He knew he had been caught and was too embarrassed to actually man up and admit it.

Ellie started crying, and it broke me because I hated seeing my little sister like this.

Quinton finally spoke up, "I am really sorry Ellie. I don't know what the hell got into me, and I have never done anything like that before. I hope you can forgive me."