15

ELLIE'S POV

Jaden walked out of the kitchen with the biggest smile on his face, and he walked over to me and held his hand out to me, which i took. We walked out to the car, and Jaden opened my door for me.

I smiled, "Thanks rockstar."

He smiled and kissed my hand, "Anytime butterfly."

I will never get tired of that nickname. It gave me butterflies every time he called me that.

Jaden got in on the drivers side and started the car. He smiled and turned to me,"You ready for the best date of your life?"

I giggled and shrugged, "Hmmm getting a little cocky now, are we?"

He laughed and rolled his eyes, "Hey it is what I am the best at."

I nodded, "You're not wrong about that one."

I was really curious as to where we were going. "Jade, where is it that you are taking me exactly?"

He smiled and shrugged, "That's for me to know and for you to find out missy."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say rockstar."

We jammed to music until the car came to a stop, and I looked around taking in the view. We were at the beach. I smiled thinking about the first time Jaden and I hung out together at the beach. He really did make me happy, and I didn't want to ever lose him.

Jaden had already gotten out and was making his way over to my side and he opened my door for me, and held his hand out to me, which I gladly took. I smiled getting out, "This is amazing Jae."

He smiled and shrugged, "This wasn't even the surprise yet."

I gave him a questioning look, "Then what is the surprise?"

He smirked, "Follow me and you will find out butterfly."

He lead me over to this spot by some rocks, where he had a picnic set up. This was beautiful, and I couldn't believe Jaden would go through all this trouble just for me. He didn't have to all this for me.

Jaden looked at me waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't I was speechless. He ran his fingers through his hair, "So do you...uh...like it?"

I smiled big hugging him, "I love it Jae."

He smiled hugging me back. It felt so good to be here with him like this. It was in this moment that I really realized that I was actually really falling for Jaden, more than I thought I was. I never thought I would find someone that would make me this happy. Being with Jaden has made me feel like the happiest girl in the world.

We finally pulled away, and we stood there looking into each others eyes. We both started to lean in and then our lips finally collided. I felt sparks like the ones I had felt earlier when we had kissed.

We sat together on the blanket and ate the food Jaden had in the basket, and after that we laid there cuddling watching the stars. This was perfect. I never wanted this night to end.

Jaden sat up next to me, "We better start heading home, it's getting late."

I nodded sitting up, "Yeah. We don't need Bryce going all bat shit crazy on us for being out too late, now do we?"

We both started laughing imagining Bryce losing his shit on us for being out too late.

We gathered the stuff and put in the car, and drove home.

----------------------------------

JADEN'S POV

Tonight was perfect, and I am so glad that Ellie liked it. I really liked her, but I did not want to rush anything between us, so I chickened out on asking her to be my girlfriend. I figured it would be best to just take my time.

I noticed Ellie had been super quiet on the way home, and I looked over to find her sound asleep. I smiled thinking about how cute she looked while she was sleeping. I got out and went over to her side and picked her up and carried her inside.

When I waked inside, I didn't see any of the boys anywhere, which I thought was strange, as it wasn't that late. I took Ellie up to her room, and laid her in her bed. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead and whispered, "Goodnight butterfly."

I walked out of her room and snuck down the hall into my room. Josh was still awake and he was scrolling through his phone.

He looked up when I came in the room. "Hey bro, how was it?"

I smiled big like a little kid, "I really like her man."

He smiled, "Ooooo Jaden's in loveeeee."

I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him, "Shut uppppp."

He continued mocking me, "So did you ask her to be your girlfriend?"

I shook my head.

He looked at me like I was the biggest idiot, "Why the hell not?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I was going to but then I chickened out. I didn't think it was the right time."

He shook his head, "Bro what the hell?!?! What do you mean it wasn't the right time?!?!"

I shrugged, "I just felt like it was all too fast."

He nodded, "Yeah that does make sense, I guess."

"I think I'm going to ask her soon though."

He smiled, "You better because a girl like that can quite literally get any guy she wants at the snap of her fingers."

I nodded, "Yeah you're right man."