here comes the baby

Spongebobs POV:

I awoke with excitement.(like every day) Today I was going to work at the Krusty Krab! I mean I've been working there for years but I just love my job! I can't wait to make Krabby pattys... after I said that to myself I had an epic flashback

*insert flashback noises*

End of flashback

I was getting my pattys clapped last night! I TOTALLY FORGOT! HOW COULD I! Wait, maybe it was all a dream...Yea that's right it was a dream.

I finished getting ready, ate breakfast, fed Gary and went on my way to work.

𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽
𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓻𝔂 𝓴𝓪𝓮𝓭𝓮

"Ahoy there boyo! Did you sleep well last night! You better have! Today we are having a "sale" so you gotta make a lot of krabby pattys!" Mr.Krabs winked.

"I slept great last night! My back hurts a little though but it's fine! I won't disappoint you sir!"

"Okay get to work I have a jacuzzi of money to lay in!"

"Aye-aye, captain!"

I shimmied my way to the kitchen door. Right as I was about to open it he walked in....There he was standing. Blue colored chitin, red bulging eyes, 6 legs, 2 arms, beautiful designer brown shirt... The man of my dreams... or should I say the man in my dreams. My dream last night. I can't remember all of it but I can remember some details. Squidward Tentacles was the person in my dreams...

"What are you looking at?"

"Ah! Nothing sorry! I just zoned out!heh.."

Squidward started walking towards me

"Follow me." He demanded as he pushed the kitchen door open

As soon as I walked in the door was shut behind me ans I was pinned against the wall.

"Ah! Squidbob what are you doing!"

"Be quiet..."

"Last night was good."

He kissed me before I even got the chance to gasp

He kissed me before I even got the chance to gasp. Was last night really real? It wasn't a dream. As soon as we let go of our long kiss the worst thing possible happened at that moment...

I started puking all over squidward👁👁

"EW SPONGEBOB WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM! WAS IT REALLY THAT BAD!"

"NO I SWEAR IT WAS AMAZING! I-I just don't know why I feel so sick right now..."

"We should take you to the doctors..."

"But.. what about work?"

"Work isn't our top priority right now. Our priorities right now are cleaning my shirt... and making sure you're healthy."

to be continued wink wonk