29. A Warm Smile.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty-Nine.
A warm smile.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

【 Kyuubi's POV. 】

I opened my eyes after feeling a painful sting coming from my stomach.

Wait- where am I?

Is this the hospital? again?! like for real I need to stop ending up getting stabbed and brought back to the hospital for the million time.

I heard the door open, and it was none other than Shizune, a woman that stays a lot with Tsunade with her pig Ton Ton.

"Kyuubi, I'm guessing you're feeling well now." she said, coming in with a plate of salad, she placed it on the night stand and sat on the chair next to my bed. "Eat this, you'll feel better."

"No time for food, did Naruto bring Sasuke back?" I asked.

Her eyes shifted down on the floor. "Well, about that... Naruto got hurt while fighting him. I'm so sorry Kyuubi, your brother didn't bring him back..." she said. "Your friends are hurt too, especially Inuzuka Kiba and Hyuga Neji, they're in a serious-"

I took the blanket off me and jumped on my feet.

Shizune immediately got up and blocked my way. "No! your wound is still not healed yet! they're fine!"

"I don't care! I wanna see them now!" I screamed.

"Medical team! secure the door!" Shizune screamed.

Some medical people got in quick and blocked the door.

I looked at Shizune in anger. "Traitor! I trusted you in my own death bed and this is how you repay me?!"

Shizune face-palmed. "You're so dramatic, jeez. Do you realize how danger it is to jump and run with a huge stab on your stomach?"

I inhaled, and jumped on the floor, this made Shizune try to step forward and stop me, but luckily the window is open so I jumped out, but didn't fall because I was trying to reach the other window to get out of this room.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" screamed Shizune out of the window.

"No!" I screamed back.

"If Tsunade-Sama hears about this she'll-!"

"UZUMAKI KYUUBI!"