The Rain

Momo pov.

It's raining down again. It always seems to be raining at night nowadays. I fall asleep to the pit-a-pat of water droplets hitting my roof. I've heard people's emotions are controlled by the weather, their days elated in the warm sun are the same nights that they swallow themselves in their own sadness. Maybe that's how the sky feels itself, it's drizzling turns to pouring rain down, and i can feel the clouds weight. Sana, you lift some of that weight off my shoulders- just a healthy amount- so that we can both feel each others pain but we get through it stronger together.

I am always alone Sana, I'm yet to feel loved, I'm craving for a warm touch, to bring my senses back to life, to really start living. Though my heart is beating and my lungs are breathing, i am alive, but truely i am long dead and still. I can relate to the rain, it's cycle of life doesn't differ much from that of mine. I fall from my high, only to come crashing back down to the ground. I get washed away and join the crowd of empty souls; a current of heartless nothingness gets dispersed. I find a high again, and fall back down twice as hard. It's painful, and Sana i know you realise i'm a wreck.

i've always wanted to disappear forever, I wonder who would miss me if I left. i'd be dying twice, but i'm used to the hurt. I wanted to mix with the rain completely, dissolve and engulf myself in the skies continuous tears. What must be so devastating up in the air that the clouds must cry to themselves every night, and why do they hide during the daylight? They seem to be putting up a front just like me, that they are strong, but are impossibly fragile and weak on the inside. It gets tiring keeping up a persona for so long, and people will only start to see the cracks emerge overtime as you are opened up to the harsh reality of yourself, and the self doubt and disappointment sinks in before the world gets to catch a glimpse of the real you.

There's only one spark that keeps going, Sana, you're the person beating and repairing my heart, breathing for me and letting me live. My calm during the storm, I wonder how you've stuck by me for so long, (you call it a crazy thing called love). Doesn't your shoulders get tired from carrying me around? You offer one to lean on which i adopt, loving the way my head fits in the crook of your neck. You call me the strongest person you know, but I believe it's you, the one who takes her weight and my head on her shoulders, and carrying all the excess thoughts I have roaming around in my mind.

For you, i'll grow to think of the rain in a more optimistic light, but i remain positive about its feelings of loneliness. The rain won't be as heavy with you around, I can never be negative when you're holding me tightly in your arms saying it will pass, it will be okay. I will believe you, I'll take your word and learn to love me.

But the rain will always consume me. I stand there drenched, waiting for your lifeline in my puddle of tears. My rain will never end, just slow.

(A/N) Hope you guys enjoyed this short oneshot! if anyone has any suggestions or requests leave them in the comments or on my page!! Thank you! Make sure to follow me for more!