Ch. 17

**Opie's POV**

  We sat there as Zoe slowly fell asleep again then Chibs phone went off. "Ya what did Juicey boy find out?" He walked to the window as he listened to whoever called. "No! I will not leave her with the prospect! Jax that will not be happening! Ya you better find someone else to come here or I'm not leaving!" He hung up and looked at me. "Jax needs us back at the club. As soon as another brother shows up."

  "Did he say why? They know anything?" He shook his head. "Who is he sending over? If it's Sack I'm not gonna leave."

  "No he is sending Sack and Quinn. A few of the nomads are in town to help. She'll be fine son don't worry so much." I just gave him this face. How was I not supposed to worry? My family seems to be on a fucking hit list. We sat around for about another 20minutes or so.

  "Umm... yea we're here." Sack said as he opened the door. He was so awkward sometimes. "Clay said to get back now."

  "One hair on her head gets harmed ya can kiss that top rocker goodbye. You protect her at all costs." Sack look like he was about to shit himself with Chibs words.

  "She gets hurt you better run cuz me and this whole club will be after you. You hear me?" I was inches from his face. He just nodded. Quinn just sat in the chair outside her room. I did feel better knowing he was with her too.

**Zoe's POV**

   I woke up to see only Kip sitting in the chair by the door. "Hey Kip! Are you here to babysit me?"

"Ugh... Quinn is out in the hall. They just wanna keep you safe ya know." He was rubbing his arms all nervously. "Do you need anything? I can to get you something to eat if you're hungry."

  I just smiled at him. He was kinda cute when he gets nervous. I shook my head and my stomach started to talk. "I think you're stomach says otherwise. What do you want?" He asked as he got up.

"Suprise me! Whatever you get make it a double." I gave him a big smile. "Don't forget to ask Quinn if he wants something." He nodded as he walked out to the hall. I could hear them talking about food and about what's going on. Something about Opie's family being a target for some other gang.