chapter six ;

"YOU FUCKING CUCK!" I yell out while ConnorEatsPants slaps the shit out of me with his sword, and before I could even retaliate the "You died!" screen pops up and I screech in frustration. What a bitch Connor was! I quickly respawn and ran to my previous coordinates to beat the ego out of him but my hands stop in their tracks and my avatar stills as I see Schlatt's character skimming through my dropped inventory. My blood boils and I prepare my lungs for the lecture I was about to hand out.

"Jebediah Schlatt you fucking asshole, what do you think you're doing huh?" I shout as I join his voice chat on the server while I cross my arms and stare at my camera. I'm met with chat spamming "uh oh" and his avatar looks up at mine. He was clearly startled and shouts "What the fuck Y/N? Knock first you idiot."

I retaliate in fake anger and bang 3 times on my desk as a re-enactment of a knock before I go back in again and shout "Get your fucking ugly ass away from my enchanted armour, you no good bitch." Which got me a flabbergasted Schlatt as he 'pffft's' in return. In minecraft, I decide to pick up my game and attack him while he was preoccupied, so I opt for the best weapon I currently had stocked in my inventory; which was a wooden stick.. better than nothing I suppose. I equip the stick in rocket speed and whack him, leaving him awestruck before he quickly catches on after the third hit.

Jschlatt yells "HEY" in the oh-so-classic funny mic before he screeches something along the lines of "What the fuck you dumb broad" which staggers me back as I look at my chat in absolute shock. I cringe at the volume as I had him turned on to 200 from our previous discord call the night before but now I most definitely regret not factory resetting the volume.

I refuse to die to this no-good thief with a horrible excuse of a cryptocurrency and was determined to fight back harder. My character lunges at him and starts brutally beating his dumb business-man attire skin to a pulp before his character falls and a death is recorded in the server chat, all while Schlatt continues to fight at the top of his lungs and threaten to throw me in the cuck shed. I let out a cackle-like laugh as the dead man respawns and beats his table, still with the funny-mic effect which adds on to my laughter; making me laugh after the second breath.

I run towards my inventory and pick up all my items alongside a couple of Schlatt's prized possessions; most importantly his abundant stack of diamonds he most likely scammed and.. actually that was all he had on him, unless I also count his stacks of purple blocks which I didn't know the purpose of.

I laugh again as I run away with his stack of diamonds and retreat out of sight while Schlatt walks his way back to where he died, noticing the lack of diamonds and threatens to get his revenge. I leave the voice call and wrap up my stream, thanking everyone for watching and reading all the missed donations. One of them involved Schlatt and I instantly laugh, joking about him being all talk and if it was him and I in a game of mancala, I'd be the clear winner as I carried a total of 72 wins under my belt.

As I'm shutting down my stream softwares I'm met with the familiar discord ping, looking down I see it's Schlatt and another laugh bubbles in my throat. I instantly know where this conversation is heading and brace myself for an incoming caps lock attack.

jschlatt:
chess, now.

I look at my screen and squint my eyes in confusion before another message pops up; Schlatt sent me his number. I debate whether or not to give him a stupid name into my contacts before I chose to engage in a quick round of chess. I put him under the alias of 'gayschlatt' before messaging him a quick text letting him know it was me.