𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 1

NEW ORLEANS, IT WAS JUST THE BEGINNING ONCE THE WITCH WHOS NAME IS JANE- ANNE HAD A VISION OF THE TWIN DOPPELGÄNGER VAMPIRE BEING PREGNANT WITH KLAUS MIKAELSONS CHILD SHE MADE HER WAY OVER TO MYSTIC FALLS AND KNOCKED JASMINE OUT

"For a doppelgänger that looks like the rest of them this one looks, she looks even prettier then the original one."

Sophie Deveraux, Jane- Anne's sister says watching her sister and the other witch's circle around the sleeping pregnant vampire.

If she even still was a vampire, Opening her eyes Jane- Anne turns Towards her sister.

With a serious face she says. "She's been knocked out for two days, we need Klaus Mikaelson."

Both give each other a worried look before setting their eyes on the sleeping doppelgänger beauty.

Back in mystic falls at the border house Damon
Salvatore stood in the parlor a glass of bourbon in
Hand his mind wandering off to jasmine.

After the events that had happened, he called and
Even texted her the next day and didn't get one
Reply back nor a voicemail. Which made him
Become worried, he even asked the gang if they
Seen her, heard from her, talked to her. But none
Of them just like him didn't.

"Dad." All of his worried thoughts vanish as he looks over towards across the room to see his ten year old standing by the open entrance.

Looking around the dark living room Lola turns
To face her father with raised brows.

She was asleep And couldn't help but twist and turn every second it was like a feeling in her stomach like a ache in her chest. Like something was wrong and that's why She couldn't go back to sleep.

Like something bad was happening and trying to tell her.

Walking over towards the mini bar Damon puts the now empty glass of bourbon down, and looks at his daughter.

"Hey princess, what are you doing up this time of night?" Damon asks Lola softly.

Rubbing her eyes tiredly Lola looks at her dad and shakes her head. "Dad, it's nearly 2 in the morning." Damon looks at his daughter confused.

"No it's not it's-

"Two o three." Lola cuts him off showing him on her pink watch that her mother had given her on
Her birthday.

Speaking of.

"Dad. Where's mom? I miss her and haven't seen her sense yesterday."