chapter 11, oblivious

Start from the beginning

'im gonna sneak through his window hehehe, i really hope he's not beating his meat'

* you make your self laugh so you're just sitting in your car in front of your camera laughing like a crazy person. but you grab the bags of food and climb a tree with steps nailed into it. *

'why was that surprisingly easy? and way lemme just peak through his window real quick, kyrease wasn't in there z was just sitting in his gaming chair facing the wall on his phone. he's blasting music jesus. ahahhaha he left his window unlocked, silly silly boy. '

* you slowly lift up the window and move the curtains to the side, alessio still facing the wall. the area below the window has a beanbag under it so you set the bags of food and drinks down on the ground in his room. it made a loud noise but he didn't seem to notice. after that, you bring your legs through the window and sit on the bean bag catching your breath *

'how the fuck did he not notice someone broke into his room, damn if i was a robber he'd be dead. i wonder how long its gonna take him to notice. he was just slightly spinning in his chair looking at the ceiling. his music was loud as frick and it was close to his ears. he was mouthing the words to one of his amazing songs. i think i should just sit here and see him how long it takes for him to notice me.'

* after about 3 minutes you got bored and started eating some fries and then you chuck one at him *

"ahh what the fuck?!?! " he screamed jumping up out of his chair, then he turned around and turned off his speaker. " i'm sorry, i came to bring you food to make up for being a bitch to you. " you replied making eye contact with him, and your face droopy. "okay but why didn't you just call or text me or something,"  he said softly, still in shock. " yea but this was more fun plus i forgot that i had a phone. and i wanted to surprise/scare you. and i think i achieved that. " you said growing a small smile. he chuckled at your dumb response " why so much food though? ahaha" he said "well i didn't know if kyrease was still here or not so i got stuff for him and extra stuff for you, plus more is better and i needed a big apology gift." you said looking around his room. before he could respond you cut him off saying "i really am sorry. it was just the heat of the moment i didn't mean to say that stuff. i really to care about you and want you in my life. but uhh *your voice cracked in pain* if you don't want me in yours i get that.... i just came to bring you food and say sorry for taking you for granted and being so unkind." he didn't say anything he just stared at you fidgeting with your hands. you being the type of person you are stood up thinking he didn't want you anymore and grabbed your car keys, bent down and grabbed a shake, then you opened the window more and lifted up your foot to go out the way you came, but then you hear a voice. " hey, where are you going ?" you put your leg down still facing the window, and said: "i came here and did what i was going too, now i'm leaving" you felt your wrist, the one that wasn't holding anything being pulled quickly, too quickly. your body turned around to fast. you didn't know he was that behind you, because when he had turned you around the shake had slammed onto both you splattering everywhere.

*BOOM*

you shreiked and he gasped, which caused you both to die in laughter. a few seconds later, you and z, covered in chocolate shake, he grabbed your cheek (ON YOUR FACE) and pulled you into a kiss. the best kiss you've ever felt. he pulled away and began to speak up. "you shouldn't have to be sorry i was being childish, and i deserved everything you said to me. but i really do like you"  he said softly but firmly, it made you blush " oh z, i like you too even when you're covered in chocolate shake ahahha " you said slightly laughing at the end, it made him smile and then he said, "speaking of which we should probably shower, you wanna go first or second?"  "actually, i was thinking together?"  you said with a smirk growing on your face, your response made him go wide-eye. "ohhh, so bae is freakyyy ?"  he said with his eyebrows up and smilely. "heyy, technically it wouldn't be the first time rightttt????" you say with an exaggerated face, he replies with okay and he takes off his shirt and goes into his bathroom which is connected to his room. you undress yourself in his room and you look in the bathroom to see he's already in the shower. you slowly walk over to the shower attempting to scare him, but when you pull back the curtain. it's not what you expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1499

AHHH YOU GUYSSS AREN'T READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRR, also I'm sorry it took me so long to update i lowkey forgot about this. but i finished reading two stories and now I'm sad they're over. also, i don't check back through for mistakes, so my bad for all the typos and misspellings.

also i know i update them at the weirdest times, its legit 4 ammmmmm. anyway imma stay on top of updating even if this story is trash.

don't forget to vote for thisss and leave a comment plzzz 🤠😤👁👄👁