Baby Peep

You decided to go live on instagram to tell everyone that you have a boyfriend, and you say hey guys it's me Posey I just wanted to tell you guys that I have a boyfriend his name is Gus but you can call him peep, you ended the live stream and laid down on Gus's bed waiting for him to get home, when Gus got home you decided to tell him that you told you're followers you two were dating and he said ok.

                              1 Month later

      You found out that you were pregnant and you didn't know how to tell Gus, When Gus got home you sat him down on the bed and told him that you two had to talk about something and he said ok,
So babe.. yes Gus says, I'm pregnant says posey
Gus Stood up and said omg fr, you say yes fr
And Gus started to kiss you and hug you. 4 months later on may 5th 2016 you go to the doctor to find out the gender of you're baby, the doctor gave you the slip of paper with the gender on it.
3 weeks later  You planned the gender reveal party. And invite all you're friends and family, you finally mailed out all the invitations then you head to the party store to get the party supplies after you The party store you headed to the bakery to order a cake.

On June 1st it was finally time for you gender reveal party, your friends and family started to show up, You introduced your mom and dad to Gus.
After you guys all had cake and played party games it was finally time to reveal the gender of your baby, You and Gus went to the boxes that had the balloons in it, we all started counting down, Five, four, three, two, one... it's a ................

                           To be continued......