-

Matt's POV

After what I did, after everything with Jack and Nate and Mickie and Ches and C.J and Lucy. I can't take it anymore. I have to go to the one place I thought I'd never find myself going back to.

I knock on the door lightly and it swings open.

A dark red haired girl opens the door. She has a glass of wine in her hand that she takes a long sip from. She finishes it before setting it down on a long table next to the door. Her laced fishnets reach halfway up her thigh. Her face mean but hot. Her curves complimented with a short black dress. Her eyes blink slowly. She pulls me in close and forcefully presses her lips to mine.

"I've missed you." She says pushing me away from her, closing the door and walking up the stairs, her heels clacking on the freshly waxed hardware floor of the mansion.

-

"It's been a while." She says climbing into my lap.

"I know."

"Where have you been hiding?" She asks crawling towards me seductively.

Her cleavage so noticeable, she reaches me, getting onto my lap. Her dress slides up the tiniest bit, exposing her black lace thong.

"Remember when we used to sit and watch movies back in high school. We'd cuddle and eat a whole box of popcorn. You'd eat some off the bed and I'd call you gross. You used to stare at me while I was watching and I never knew why. We used to make out during the boring parts. You used to eat me out after."

"And you gave some mad head." We laughed.

"We haven't shared a laugh in years. I regret everything I did to hurt you."

She starts grinding her hips into my growing bulge. She leaves wet open mouthed kisses down my neck, I grab her waist tight. I moan when she starts palming me through my jeans.

"Remember all the good times we had. Before I messed up. I miss them." She says.

"Mm." I say into her neck. She throws her head back. I lift her dress up and squeeze her ass.

"Matt." She moans into my mouth.

I flip us over so I'm on top.

I slide my hand into her thong, brushing up against her. She spreads her legs. God, I love her. I slip two fingers inside of her. Pumping in and out, her reaction please me. I take my shirt off before sliding her panties off. I pull her up by the waist yanking her towards my mouth. I flick my tongue back and forth on her sensitive area causing her to moan loud. She sucks in a deep breath when I flick my tongue faster.

"Matt, it's been so long. I forgot how good it felt for you to-oh." She says as I begin to suck.

I set her down quickly before undoing my button, sliding my pants down just enough for myself to spring free. I enter her without any warning, she screams out in pain but I don't stop. She meets me at every thrust. Her long nails, digging into my back.

"Faster." She makes out but doesn't speak after.

I pound into her one last time before letting go.

"Shit, I didn't use a condom." I say.

"Don't worry. I'm on a pill. I knew you'd be coming back some time soon and I knew you'd be in a rush." She laughs and I bury my flushed face into her neck.

"God, I love you." She says.

"Love you too." I say and I fall into a deep sleep.

The last thing I thought about was not caring if C.J had sex with another guy tonight. I had sex with the most beautiful, intelligent woman who was my first love. But it wasn't C.J. She didn't love me. If she loved me, she wouldn't have ran off when I said I wasn't ready and have sex with, lord knows how many guys. I didn't care though. Not anymore. I was past that. I didn't need her. I wanted her. But she didn't want me. Lucy needed me and I was here for her, even when she wasn't there for me. She was my first love. She was my first kiss, my first girlfriend, she was my first everything. I wasn't willing to give her up anytime soon because Mickie always said if you hate something after what they've done to you, you haven't given them up. I never knew what that meant but it kinda seems to make sense now. I loved Lucy. I love C.J.

-

a/n

notice how the d at the end of loved changes the meaning of how he feels about the two.

take note he didn't say i.

i recasted Lucy's part btw if you didn't notice. i like alex better as lucy than lucy. you don't? suck it.