"It's not your fault baby."

"He is gone, Samaira."

"Shhh... Listen... Baby, I'm here. I won't let him touch you or any girl again." He said but she was still shivering. He looked around not knowing how to handle it.

He sat near her and scooped her in his arms. He rubbed her back to soothe her fear.

"I'm here... Don't worry." He kept on repeating and placed gentle kisses on her hair and her forehead to assure her that he was there with her.

After some time, she calmed down. Her breathing got normal. She held his arm tightly, not wanting to leave it. As if her life depended on it.

Her Saviour.

Abhimaan.

She opened her eyes a little. She felt his presence, his touch even in her nightmares. She thought it was her nightmare, where he had appeared to hold her and save her.

"Don't leave me." She whispered looking at him. He cupped her face and pecked her forehead assuring his presence.

"I won't, I'm here with you."

"Now sleep." He said.

She gave him a small smile and closed her eyes. He kept on looking at her for some time.

"You have become a mystery to me." He said caressing her hair. He too closed his eyes after some time. He leaned back on the bed stand for support and fell asleep in a half-seated position.

.

.

.

The sun rose with new rays, new hopes and new equations.

Both were sleeping holding each other's hands. He was still cupping her head with one hand, his mouth was slightly open.

She was the first one to open her eyes.

The first thing she noticed was her hand holding something. She frowned and looked up to see his bright and handsome face. His face - that now showed relief, tranquillity and not his usual arrogance.

He was looking cute with his half-open mouth.

She twisted her lips thinking about his angry mode.

The angry bird looks good like this.

Calm and quiet.

She didn't realize when he had opened his eyes too. He looked around a little then at her. Both were lost in each other's eyes but it was interrupted by the vibration of his mobile.

She didn't want her dream to end. It felt good to be close to him.

"Umm... Good Morning." He said, making her eyes go wide.

He is real!!

She took her hand back and got up immediately as if she was given an electric shock. He watched her, narrowing his eyes. He then sat straight, keeping some distance.