"Well remember when I used my quirk to make Denki walk up the stairs? I started asking him some personal shit I shouldn't. And then he started crying. Man I just. Fuck, is it normal to be this lost during and argument?" I look over at Kirishima for some comfort. I can tell he's planning his words carefully.

"Well, what you did was wrong. Denki has always been open of surface stuff but the actual secrets he barely tells anyone. The only other person besides him who knows everything is Jiro. They made a real strong connection the first year. They really enjoyed each other's company and shit. They'd have sleepovers, walk to and from class together, eat lunch together. Like you and him right before you started dating. Then they basically took all of us in. Us as in me, Mina, Sero, Bakugo, and I guess you now. All though after this, Jiro might not like you much. Anyway, the point is. Wait until he's ready. He hates being pressured into stuff cause of what his father did to him."

I remember what he told me. That his father used to sell him for sex. I growl thinking about it.

"I'm gonna fucking rip his dick off." I look over at Kirishima. He looks shocked. "I meant his dad!" I blurt out, I laugh after. Kirishima chuckles along. "God, I feel like I'm not good enough for him. He's just so bright, and sweet, and good, and kind. I don't understand how we're fated mates but my god I'm glad. If." I pause. Do I really want to share this. Screw it. "If it wasn't for him, I don't think I would be here." Kirishima takes in a sharp breath.

"If I didn't meet Mina in middle school I wouldn't be here either." I look over at him.

"You bullied to?" He nods. "I was bullied cause everyone thought I would be better as a villain. They said I could use it to make people hurt themselves. That always fucking hit me deep. The worst part was I believed them. Then I was bullied last year cause I was gay. They fucking took knives to me. Jesus. I definitely would've been gone if it wasn't for Denks." I look over at Kirishima. He looks like he remembers something.

"Denki told us he knew shit about you that could give someone nightmares. He ranted for about a solid 30 seconds about how great you are. He even said you were better than Katsuki. He loves you man." I smile. Denki really does love me. I get a text and pull out my phone. It's from Denki. I sit up.

Denks- I'm spending the night at Jiros. We haven't had a sleepover in forever.

I sigh and close my phone. I feel myself tear up but I force them back. "I fucked up Kirishima, and I don't know how to win him back." My voice cracks at the end. I can feel the tears leave my eyes. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look over.

"You don't need to win him over. You already did. You just need to apologize." I send him a small smile. I wipe the tears off my face.

"C-can I hug you?" Kirishima laughs.

"Of course man." We hug. And it's exactly what I needed. I sigh and let go.

"I need to head back to my dorm. This was cool, we should do it more often." I stand up getting my crutches.

"Agreed. Night man. Im gonna stay down here a bit more." I nod and say good night back. I get to my dorm room and flop down on my bed. I see that plushie that I Denki gave me.

(So I had like almost and entire chapter written and it just went by bitch and got deleted so, Denki got hit a stuffed animal of a yellow cat, any continue.)

I pick it up and squeeze it. I take a deep breath and smell him on it.

Omega, get him. Then I remember, my rut is in 4 days. Fuck this. I get my phone out, I feel like I should let Denki know. I type the message 4 different times before I decide I'm gonna tell him in person. I just hope that we can get it all worked out tomorrow. I sigh and close my eyes trying to fall sleep.