Heart break and Apologies

En başından başla

Jiro- He'll be fine, give him a hour. He'll be back.

I look up from my phone and nod. I actually walk out, before taking my time making it back to my room. I pass Sero on my way by and I see him give me a questioning look.

"He's with Jiro, wanted some omega time. No alphas." He nods and continues to go back to his dorm. I keep walking to my dorm and sit on the bed with a heavy sigh. I get a phone call and see it's from my dad. I answer it.

"Hey kiddo."

"Hey." I don't really wanna fake happiness.

"What's wrong Hitoshi?"

"I-I think I fucked things up with Denki." He sighs.

"What'd you do?"

"Well, I was using my quirk to make him walk upstairs. He wanted to be carried but I couldn't. And I decided to ask him some personal stuff cause I thought it would be funny. Then he said something really personal and started crying. Then today someone brought up the topic not knowing it was sensitive for him. And now he's hiding in Jiros dorm for some omega time with her." I hear him sigh again.

"I trained you better than for you to use your quirk just to get stuff out of people. The first thing you should do when he gets back is apologize. You can't just ask him stuff and him answer basically without his permission."

"I know that now. Maybe I need some alpha on alpha time with Kirishima. We both have omegas. Maybe he could help."

"That could be good, for both of you. Now go. I'll bother you some other time."

"By dad."

"Bye Shinso."

*beep beep beep*

I go to my contacts and hit Kirishima. I call him and he picks up almost immediately.

"Hey man! What's up?" Kirishima and his happy go lucky self.

"Do you wanna hang out? I think I need another alpha for advice."

"Sure man. Bakugo when over to Jiros dorm for some reason. Didn't tell me why." I take a sharp inhale.

"Meet me in the common room in five minutes?"

"Sound good to me bro. See ya."

"Bye"

*beep beep beep*

Well better head downstairs. I make my way to the common room fairly easy. I sit on the couch and scroll through my phone until Kirishima gets here. I hear the elevator open and see Kirishima walk out.

"So man. There anything you need to talk about?" He asks as he plops down on the couch. I take a deep breath.

"How do you keep Bakugo so happy? I try with Denki and I feel like I fuck it up all the time." I lean back on the couch.

"Well, we do get in arguments sometime. Mostly about stupid shit. The worst argument we had is when Bakugo and me wanted some time off. We needed a break. The finals were coming up, so was my rut and his heat. So I told him I wanted a break. We fought for what felt like hours. It broke my heart to see him cry like that. When we did finally get back together I asked him if he wanted to be my mate. I didn't realize how much I need that fiery ball of anger. He seems really rough but he's not. He's like a kinder egg. He's real tough on the outside but he's soft on the inside. I cherish moments where he gets jealous, or needy. It makes it all worth it. Sorry I've been rambling for way to long." I chuckle and wave it off.

"Man, I feel like I really fucked up though." I drop my face in my hands.

"Well what'd you do?"