Ruts and Confrontations

Start from the beginning

"Help! Help!" This mother fucker. I drag my hand along his stomach, almost breaking skin.

"Shut the hell up, you did this to yourself." He stops immediately.

"Someone get recovery girl!" Midnight shouts at someone. "Kaminari?" She squats next to me. "What'd he do, I know it wasn't nothing you wouldn't be like this."

"Well for starters he pinned Mina up against a wall and wouldn't let her go, and when Hitoshi tried to get him off he hurt him. He tried to hurt my pup and my boyfriend. I could kill him right now." I snarl and the last part. She turns to him.

"You're disgusting. You're gonna get expelled, I hope you know that. Okay Kaminari, can you get off of him, or at least plug your nose and don't breath." I take a deep breath as Midnight uses her quirk to make him fall asleep. When he's out I get up off of him and take a another breath. I look around for Toshi. I see him leaning against a wall being examined by recovery girl, I walk over to him and sit down.

"Hey, Toshi. Its me Denki." I take his hand and start scenting it like I did last time he was hurt. He looks over at me with heavy eyes.

"Hey bubba." I blush, he's never called me that. I look at recovery girl and see her re-bandaging his leg.

"Okay Shinso, I'm adding one more week to your recovery because of this. Only two wounds reopened so that's good. I can tell you're tired so I'm not gonna kiss you, you're just gonna have to ruff this one out." He nods. "Okay, here's your crutch. Go get some sleep." He slowly gets up, using me as a crutch too.

"Hey Kiri!" He looks over at me. "Can you help Hitoshi walk? I'm too short." He nods and comes over, replacing me. I walk over to Mina and bend down.

"Thank you Kami." Shes done crying.

"No problem, that bitch fucked with the wrong person." She laughs.

"Toru is probably wondering where I am, I have to go." I nod.

"Go get you girl." She freezes.

"How did you know?" I shake my head.

"Not important, go. She's probably worried sick." She gets up and starts walking away. I go back to Shinso and see he's actually making some progress. 

"Dennkiii." I guess recovery girl gave him pain meds, and a lot of them.

"Yeah Toshi?" Please don't say something embarrassing.

"Your trick worked." I look at him confused.

"What do you mean Toshi?"

"You and Bakuhoes plan." Kirishima elbows him.

"Oh that? Well good to know."

"Yeah, you fucking tease. Do you know hard this 2 and half weeks are gonna be? I have my rut, and I can even fuck you." Kirishima tries to hold in his laughter.

"Toshi? Can this wait till we get to my dorm?" Thank god Kirishima can keep a secret.

"No, your scent is too much. If this red rock wasn't here you'd already be shirtless." I sigh. I'll take that as a no.

"Hitoshi, I would love to hear about your Fantasies, wait 20 seconds and I'll give you something special." Probably money or something.

"Like a blowjob?" Kirishima chokes on his own spit.

"If I say yes will you shut up?" He nods his head lazily. "Then yes. Now hush."

"I gotta tell you what man, Shinso high is someone I'd like to hang out with." Kirishima laughing again.