Ruts and Confrontations

Comincia dall'inizio

"If I did that to Ei, let's say I don't think I would walk for a while." I laugh.

"Hey, what was the 'punishment' Kiri gave you? On the day we invited you over." He blushes and hides his face in his hands.

"Well, I had a vibrator in my ass and Red has the remote. Everytime I did something bad he would turn up the level."

"I bet Toshi wouldn't mind doing that." He laughs.

"Bakugo, Kaminari. Mind sharing with the class." Shit we got caught.

"Sorry sir, won't happen again." He nods and goes back to the chalk board. I look back and see Toshi lazily smiling at us. I stick my tongue out at him. I turn around and pay attention.

Time skip to end of class.

"Be right back." Bakugo grunts showing he heard me. I walk over to Shinso. "So, you going to the sleep over or no?"

"I'm coming to make sure you don't do something stupid." I nod, turning around and pushing my back against his body. I can feel he has a boner. He growls, I can feel his chest rumble, he grabs my waist before I slide away from him and head back to Bakugo.

"You know something tells me you like this game more than me. Anyway, I got to go Red. I don't want a punishment." I nod and go back over to Hitoshi, with my bag.

"You ready to go to my dorm, we got some homework to do." Shinso picks up his bag and nods. I walk in front of him, again putting a little more hip into my walking than usual. We turn and coroner and I see Mina pinned against a wall, trying to get away. I stop Shinso and point over to them. He growls.

"Hold my stuff." He throws his things at me and walks over to them. He grabs the person pinning the Mina to the wall and turns him around. Mina looks around frantically and sees me. I make the come here sign and she bolts.

"Mina, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" She's crying. I growl, this bitch is gonna pay. I go to stand up but she pulls me down.

"S-stay please." I nod and hug her. She hugs back and sobs into my shoulder. I look up and see the other guy onto of Shinso getting ready to punch.

"Mina, be right back." I let go of her and run over to the other guy, when I get closer I see it's Tetsutetsu. Someone who bullied Toshi. I jump and push him off Hitoshi pinning him to the ground.

"What the hell! Who are you."

"Your worst fucking nightmare." He looks shocked and goes to get away. My claws and K-9s have already grew so I flash them and growl. "You try anything else I'll fucking zap your dick off." He stops. I hear Bakugo yelling something and look at him. He's on the ground by Mina holding her. I see Kirishima looking around and see me. He runs over.

"What the hell man, get off of him!" He must not know what's going on.

"Actually I think I'll stay. He pinned Mina up against the wall and wouldn't let her go and he fucking hurt my Hitoshi. Go get a teacher." He looks shocked and nods. Toshi's still on the floor grabbing his leg, I see blood dripping down his hand. I growl louder.

"What the fuck did you do. I could kill you right now you realize that?" He looks over and sees Shinso hurt, and smirks. I grab his neck. "Wipe that look off your face." He looks back up at me.

"Who the hell are you?" He already asked me this.

"You already asked but I guess you won't take what I said as an answer. I'm Kaminari, you sexually assaulted my friend and hurt my boyfriend. If you think I'm gonna let that slide your fucking dead." I snarl. He looks scared, guess he's never been put in his place by an omega. I hear Midnights voice down the hall.