Pytbor was making Skales dig while the others just watched.

(Oof skales.)

Eventually they herd metal click.
Pythor wiped off the dirt to reveal a glowing white blade in the shape of a snake fang.
"The first fangblade is ours!" Pythor raised it up.

Kai raised his sword and it ignited with flames. Cole raised his scythe, Zane pulled out his surrikens and Morro took out his staff.

"Not so fast!" Kai called out.
"Really? That's the best you got?" Cole asked in disappointment.
"Dude, that was weak." Morro said.
Cole shook his head.
"Well, I couldn't think of anything on the fly." Kai said.
"Well how about, time to burn! Or, or a... Or jump on this fire ride!!" Cole gave some alternatives.

"Well next time you lead." Kai gave attitude.
"Next time I will!" Cole said back

"Oh yeah? If you can catch up!"

"Oh, come on you gotta follow my lead!

"Guys we're, in a battle here." Morro reminded them.
"Oh."
The serpentine infront of them raised their weapons. The ninja ran at them, ready to attack.

"Watch and learn!" Zane said raising his shuriken. Morro got cautious.
"Oooohhh, no!" Morro quickly got away from the others. Zane had tried to use his new power but in doing so, he froze himself, Kai and Cole.

"Hahahaha! You need to Lear to control it first!" Morro laughed.
"Oops." Zane said.
The serpentine laughed as well.

"Oh right. You guys are here." Morro said turning around.
"Give me that fangblade and tell me where Lloyd is, now!"

Morro took out his staff and fought off some serpentine. He knocked around half of them down before he realized that the other half, including Pyhtor had left the vicinity.
"What?! Aaaarrrrggg! Come on!!"

Outside, the samurai landed in front of Pythor and magnetised the fangblade away from his hands.
"Stop him!" Pythor demanded.
The samurai was about to take off and leave when the rocked boosters broke down. Having no other option, the samurai ran away with a few serpentine chasing after.

The samurai then started to climb the structure of the rollercoaster, the serpentine not far behind. When the samurai got to the tracks, the grand red mech slid down the structure, and used the ferreis wheel to descend. It was an endless cycle of running and chasing until, a few consticrai dug up from under the ground and attacked the suit.

The cockpit opened with the pilot having nowhere to go. Pythor took back the fangblade.
"Finally, the mystery man is revealed!" Pythor pulled off the samurai helmet. The serpentine gasped.
"Or should I have said mystery girl? Who's gonna save you now, hmm?" Pythor said.

Jay was still being attacked by the people around him. He slowly crawled from the floor into the restroom. He them came out covering his face with the scarf he had on.
"Do not go in there. He bites! This is not dinner theater, people! It's real! Arm yourselves!" Jay ran outside. He looked back, and saw his tail growing larger.
"Nya?" Jay called out.
"Where is she?"

Jay saw the serpentine regrouping with the fangblade in Pythor's hand.
"Hey!" Jay called out and whipped out his nun-chucks. The serpentine spotted his tail from behind his back and laughed.
"Oh, what happened? Snake bite your tongue?" Pythor teased. Jay got irritated and started to run at them.

"Jay!" Jay heard a voice call out. He stopped and saw Nya chained down to a car on the rollercoaster.
"Help!" Nya cried out. Pythor signaled to another serpentine who pulled the lever and the car started to move.
"Later, alligator! Let's go, boys!" Pythor called out.