Chapter 5

Zion POV

Yup, I have nothing in mind.

I've been staring this book for hours now and not even a single word, come up in mind.

Actually, why do I even bother making a song about it? My voice is terrible, it's like your scratching a bored with a long ass finger nails.

It was getting late, I should get some sleep.

As soon I was about to drift to slumber. My phone starts to ring.

Really?

Picking up from my nightstand, pressing the green button, holding up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Zion, where are you? I thought your coming to Isaac party tonight?"

It was Billie's voice mix with loud blasting music in the background and other people shouting.

"Don't think I would just forget about it."

"So your going?"

"Yeah!"

The line cut of, I groan in to my pillow. I really want to sleep, but I made a promise to her.....shit.

Getting up from my soft fluffy bed, my body feeling like it's about to give up on me.

Timeskip

Spotting Billie in the wave of crowd, seeing her dancing, drinking, having fun with some douchbag that look like a drug addict.

I sat down in the bar, drinking some orange juice. I've tried alcohol before, but I wouldn't try it again, 'cause it taste like your drinking a fucking fire that's been liquid.

The other's called me weak for it, but eh. Who care's?

I felt a hand place on my should, causin
causing to look up.

"Hey, didn't know your going to be here."

it was my friend Jem, he is the party guy in our group, but tend to be the sweetest person to. And he also vape.

He sat down beside me, inhaling his vape, exhaling it, smelling the chocolate like scent.

"You want?"

"Yeah sure."

Yes, I vape also. But it's not always, I've tried cigarettes, but the other said it will destroy my health and that I should vaping instead of smoking. Atleast it has flavour.

Inhaling it, feeling the smoke fill my mouth, exhaling it, seeing the smoke fly up in the air, while also creating some circles for fun.

I feel eyes to my side, I look over and Jem was staring to my soul or something.

"What?"

"Ew, you just have an indirect kiss with me."

He said with the tone of disgust.

"So? it's not like a have a disease or something."

"No, but still. Ugh."

I gave his vape back, he began to wipe the top off with his shirt.

"Jesus man, your a clean freak or something?"

"Yes and no."

He said, before ordering a shots. Billie came over to us, drank as hell.

"Hey...Z, is this your friend? Hey man, can I try your vape?"

She slurred out, while passing out on my lap. Yup, she's totally drunk.

"Is that girl?"

"What?"

"B, told me about you and your 'thing' for her."

I sigh, Abby promise to only keep this to herself. Now Jem also know now. I'm going to kill her.

"Yeah.."

I say lowly, Jem patted my back, letting me know he won't tell anyone. I smile at him, thanking him for it.

It was now 11pm, I'm pretty sure her parents right now is worried sick about.
Tossing her arm, over my shoulder, helping her get over to my car.

Placing her in the passenger sit, staring the engine driving off to her place.

Once there, helping her up again, walking up the step before ringing the door bell. The open immediately, it was her mom.

"Oh my gosh, Billie."

Her mother, immediately take her away, placing her in a tight hug.

"Thank you Zion."

"Your well Mrs O'Connell. I should go now."

"Wait, you can stay here for the night, you know it's dangerous to go driving in the dark."

"Thank you for your offer, but I insist Ma'am."

I politely say, getting in my car, speeding off to my house. Phew I'm tired as fuck.

Dropping myself to my bed, burying my head on my pillow immediately falling asleep.

Dream/flashback

"Hoping that you won’t forget about it"

"don't worry Z, I won't. I will keep this forever."

Billie say with a smile, cause Zion to smile back. It was weird for Billie to see Zion so passion about the paper heart she made, and gave it to her.

Hearing a lovely song outside, mix with children voice. Already know what it was.

"Hey Bil, wanna go get some ice cream?"

"Yeah sure."

The two went up to their moms, asking for money to buy ice cream. The two parents gave their child a dollar, hearing them squel about it.

The rush outside to the ice cream truck, asking the ice cream man for a chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

The two sat down the porch swing Zion had. Zion look up the sky to see gray clouds covering the blue sky.

"Everything is gray under these skies."

Zion said, making Billie look up.

"You think it's probably gonna rain?"

"Don't know."

They silent ate their ice cream slowly was melting. Zion peek over to Billie, noticing something different about her.

"Billie."

"Yeah?"

"Did you put.....wet mascara?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, Zoe wanted to try up on me. Does it look weird?"

"No, it looks beautiful on you."

Zion complemented her causing the blue eyes to became shy around her.

"Hehe, don't be shy, it looks good on you."

"Really? I don't know, I don't really like make up to begin with."

"Really? Well that make sense, your beautiful on your own."

"Stop, your making me blush."

Billie cover her face with her hand, while her chocolate icecream drip on her hand. Zion giggle and smile at her blushing friend.

Hiding every cloud under a smile

Dream/flashback ends

Hearing my alarm goes off, slamming my hand down, making stop.

I sat up from my bed, my eyes is still adjusting from the sun light in my room.

Stretching my limbs up in the air while yawning. The memory of my dream came back to my mind.

"Hiding every cloud under a smile? Wet mascara? Hoping that you won’t forget about it?"

I mumble to myself, hearing only the breeze fill up my ear.

"That could be a good lyrics."