- F o r t y o n e -

Start from the beginning

Billie: "That's better." She laughed.

...

Kenzie, Holden, and I are all in my car on the way to Malibu. I'm excited as fuck because I know we're going to get some bomb ass pictures, and I wanna spend the day with Billie on the day that she comes.

I was driving, I don't mind driving places anymore because my car drives itself if I want it to. Kenzie was sitting up front with me and the Holden's in the back seat behind Kenzie.

Kenzie: "You seem happier."

Maddie: "Because I am, I'm not stressed and I'm not worried and overall I'm really fucking happy that I don't have to do it anymore."

Kenzie: "Were you worried about your relationship?"

Maddie: "At first no, because she assured me that nothing would happen to us. And ever since the last tour, I've learned that when she assures me. She means it. So that took a lot of my worries away, but then they told me that I'd have to cut it off to the public. I didn't start questioning her, I started questioning my mental health. I'd get so much hate no matter what we tell the internet. She would also get hate and I don't want her to get hate."

Kenzie: "It's crazy how much she loves you, while we were in London she was asking me if I could move the rest of the things to the next day so you could have Valentine's day off. She went on a tangent, I love how much she loves you." She smiled.

Maddie: "I love how much she loves me too like when I'm with her I feel loved. I've never felt that way before."

Kenzie: "We have a trip to New York at the end of March and that's the final trip before the tour."

Maddie: "I cannot express how happy I am that I'm going on tour again."

Kenzie: "I know tour makes you happy and I know Billie makes you beyond happy, two for one deal."

The drive to Malibu was simple and it wasn't that long of a drive, we rented out a house for three days. I'm excited that I'm actually looking forward to this trip.

We walked into the house, the house was nice as fuck. I walked into one of the bedrooms and flopped down on the bed, I was tired. I've been awake since like 8 in the morning.

                    Babygirl❤️:

                                            i got here safely.

good, i'll be there tomorrow night. i love you.

i love you too, see you tomorrow.

Read at 5:42 P.M.

I was scrolling through my phone and Holden came into my room and sat on the bed by me.

Holden: "The sun sets soon, you wanna get some fire pictures?"

Maddie: "I'm down."

Holden: "Get ready, we leave in twenty."

Maddie: "Okay."

I changed my outfit, Holden and I left while Kenzie took a call.

Holden: "So you're really not doing it?"

Maddie: "Yeah, you sound disappointed."

Holden: "No, not at all. I see why you're not doing it. If I was in your shoes I would back out too, I don't know. I was just- I guess I was just excited to see you in your element, yeah I see you in your element sometimes. I always hear you complain about your career and I was hoping that this would prove that your career has a purpose." He shrugged.