Fantasy Results

If you won, please email The Sakura Awards with the place you got and the genre so we can give you your awards!

If you did not win, you can email us and ask for your scoring and the reasons why. Thank you!

1st: Stuck on Earth by CarrieMelendez

Judge username: kejiakaashi14

Likeability: 10/10
Originality: 10/10
Grammar: 9/10
Cover/Title: 5/5
Underrated: 5/5
Plot: 15/15
Summary: 5/5

Total: 59/60

Why points were docked off: You received an nine in grammar due to a few grammar mistakes but besides that it was a really thought out story.

2nd: Feeler by EvaniaMoore , Sakura Eyes by naeomiiii , and Map to Anywhere by HeraHarker

Feeler

Judge: kejiakaashi14

Likeability: 10/10
Originality: 10/10
Grammar: 8/10
Cover/Title: 5/5
Underrated: 5/5
Plot: 15/15
Summary: 5/5

Total: 58/60

Why points were docked off: Your story was so unique and interesting. The only problem was grammar mistakes so that is why I took two points off. Besides that, it was so well written. I love how you integrated the quotes. The quotes really set the stage for the chapter and made the reader on the edge. I love the whole eye changing color like heterochromatic eyes. I love how Colin is able to manipulate feelings and the irony like the part where he says,"I can make you...fall for anyone." I am so intrigued by the twin flame thing. What made this book really stand out was how you made the reader on the edge in every single chapter. I'm interested to see this guardian and know more about her past with the Thompson twins or her dad. I thought it was unique how you made the dreams her long lost memories. Also Colin is dope and so is Evania. I can't wait to see what is to come!

Sakura Eyes 

Judge: kejiakaashi14

Likeability: 10/10
Originality: 10/10
Grammar: 8/10
Cover/Title: 5/5
Underrated: 5/5
Plot: 15/15
Summary: 5/5

Total: 58/60

Why points were docked off: I gave you a 8 for grammar since there are grammar mistakes. The plot got a nine since it had some parts that were slow but overall I loved the plot.

Map to Anywhere

Judge : shashi1903

Likeability : 9/10
Originality : 10/10
Grammar : 10/10
Cover/Title : 5/5
Underrated : 5/5
Plot : 14/15
Summary : 5/5

Total: 58/60

Why points were docked off: I absolutely love the banter between Auberon and the Seer. And I love the concept. It's very well thought out and executed even better than I thought it could have. Every bit of information of the plot has been revealed gradually, satisfying the flow of the story, and such effort is absolutely commendable. Something I would definitely recommend to others. Love it. Absolutely love it.

3rd: Reveille by lillianhoffer

Likeability: 9/10
Originality: 10/10
Grammar: 9/10
Cover/Title: 4/5
Underrated: 5/5
Plot: 14/15
Summary: 5/5

Total: 56/60

Why points were docked off: Your story was really good. I loved how the chapters names were based off of songs. For like ability I gave you a nine because the main character can be a bit annoying and you kinda want to root for the main character. There were a few grammar mistakes and the plot a few times was a little slow. The overall story was so unique though and I loved that. I still am not sure about the title though if it has some hidden meaning...but all in all great job!

Other Participants/Honorable Mentions!

astridgrace- (51/60)

A_K_Villanueva (45/60)

KavyaAgnihotri (48/60)

SIMEEN_ALI (50/60)

Blue_Eyed_Ginger (50/60)

faze_palm (36/60)

NadiaCrimson (49/60)

LheaRyder (54/60)

princesszeldaxo (54/60)

ririflower (54/60)