ATTENTION!!!

Hey Judges and Contestants! I have assigned judges to books depending
on the time they have joined.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

~FOR CONTESTANTS~

If you have a judge already, PLEASE FOLLOW THEM! Spread the word about the awards, so spots will fill up and you guys can have your book judged! All you guys have to do is sit back and let the amazing judges do the work for you.

You are required to follow your judge for at least the remainder of the competition. Your judge has the right to skip judging your book if you have not followed them.

If your book has a 🌸 next to it, your book has already been judged.

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

~FOR JUDGES~

I have given the okay for you to start judging as soon as your respective section fills up. I would rather have all of your scores at different times than have to wait forever. If you have a full section, please start judging using the judging rubric I posted today. Send us your scores through discord, messages, or email in the format that is on the rubric page.

(the chapter before this one!)

ALL JUDGES!!!

Right now there is no deadline but we would like to have the awards come to a close around the beginning of July, so that's a month. If you don't have the green light, it is most likely because all of your spots aren't filled up. You can wait until they do or start. (But you have to remember to judge the other books when they come into the awards.)

⳾*⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*⳾

~FOR EVERYONE~

Thank you for all of the understanding and kindness you have shown us!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment them below or message us!

OKAY, WE HAVE MADE A GMAIL IT IS IN OUR BIO.

It is to be used for judges and winning contestants ONLY. Judges, if you don't have discord or you don't want to send it through messages because it is too long, email them!