(At the Chipettes home)
As i went inside our home i saw Jeanette and Eleanor standing there looking at me. Brittany:oh hey Girls. Jeanette:Hey Brittany where were you? Eleanor:yeah you never told us where you were going. Brittany:oh i decide to take a walk. Jeanette:until it's Getting dark? Brittany:Ok listen i did take a walk but as i was taking a walk i bumped into Caden. Eleanor:really? Brittany:yeah we said hey and stuff he also gave me a flower and well he asked if he wanted to hang out with me i was going to say i would think about it but Caden said he and i would have fun together and i made it clear as friends he agree and so we went to get some icecream and do other fun stuff and last took a walk together and well um... Jeanette:and what? Brittany:Caden confess his feelings for me.... Eleanor:Oh my god No way! Jeanette:so he likes you?? Brittany:yeah i thought he might had a crush on me but i was never expect it for it to be true but i said all what happend how i forgive You Jeanette and Tomorrow Alvin and That I love Alvin and that soon me and Alvin are going to get back together and stuff and i said i liked him as a friend. Jeanette:and what did he say? Brittany:i think he took it well? But i don't think he wants us to be just Friends he was looking kinda upset. Eleanor:Well he has to Move on. Jeanette:yeah. Brittany:yeah i know how sad this makes him only wanting him as a friend but there is nothing else i could do. Jeanette:Well we must go to sleep we have school tomorrow. Eleanor:yeah that's true. Brittany:yeah it's Tuesday tomorrow and well we have to get some sleep so Good Night girls. I walked upstairs and changed into my pink pajamas and turn off the lights and went to sleep.

(The next Morning)
*beep beep beep beep beep beep beep* i heard the alarm clock as i woke up but it's getting way annoying a lot i saw Jeanette and Eleanor waking up i went to get changed into light pink shirt and light pink skirt and fixed my hair and went downstairs and make breakfast Jeanette and Eleanor must had got ready by now as i was done making breakfast for the three of us then i remember Tomorrow is My Birthday! Then i saw Jeanette and Eleanor went downstairs and sat down in the table. Brittany:Hey Good Morning. Jeanette:Good Morning. Eleanor:Good Morning. Brittany:hey Girls tomorrow will be my brithday yay! Jeanette:Yeah are you excited? Brittany:i am. Eleanor:oh no i forgot just kidding i did not forget your Birthday Brittany. Brittany:Good. As we ate our breakfast we got done eating our breakfast and ready to go to school. Brittany:ok let's go to school.

(At School)
I walked to School with Jeanette and Eleanor as i arrived and i was trying to find Alvin to talk to him. Brittany:hm is Alvin here yet? Jeanette:well i'm not really sure. Eleanor:yeah same. Brittany:hm..or maybe he is not here yet. Jeanette:Well i am going to put my book in my locker. Eleanor:i will come with you Jeanette. Jeanette:Ok Thank you Eleanor. Eleanor:Your welcome. Brittany:Well see ya Girls. Eleanor:see ya Brittany. Jeanette:yeah see ya Brittany. I saw As Jeanette and Eleanor left while i was still walking around on trying to find Alvin i bumped into Caden. Brittany:oh hey Caden. Caden:hey Brittany. Brittany:have you seen Alvin i am trying to look for him. Caden:i am Not sure where he is. Brittany:oh well if you see him can you tell me where he is? Caden:anything for you Brittany. As i was gonna say ok Caden lean in closer to me. Brittany:Umm Caden? What are you doing? As i was waiting on what Caden was going to say I could Not believe what Caden just did he kissed me i tried on pushing him but it could not work.

(At The Chipmunks)
Alvin:hey Guys are the chipettes here yet? Simon:who knows every time we get to school we try on finding where the chipettes could be but we still can't find them. Theodore:yeah. Alvin:well i- as i was gonna finish what i was going to say next i saw something i never thought of seeing i saw Brittany and this chipmunk Cadem kiss has Brittany Moved on? Tears were in my eyes as i ran away. Simon:wait Alvin! Where are you going?? Theodore:uh simon? I think that's why look over there. Simon:*sees Brittany and Caden the chipmunk kiss* Simon:oh no let's go Find Alvin. Theodore:ok. Simon:ok Let's go.

(At Brittany and Caden)
I finally pushed Caden as i broke the kiss. Brittany:Caden! Why would you kiss me? I told you i only like you as a friend what part of that don't you get? I walked away as i was still trying on finding Alvin and i honestly don't know where he is i saw a door a door i never seen and where i was at it was beautiful place i never knew they had this in school then i saw Alvin. Brittany:Alvin! There you are. Alvin:Brittany? What are you doing here i thought you were with your new boyfriend. Brittany:what? What Boyfriend i don't have A Boyfriend Alvin what are you talking about?
Alvin:i am Talking about you and Caden Brittany i saw You and Caden kiss. Brittany:Alvin look Caden kissed me i broke the kiss Caden had this crush on me because i said i liked him as a friend i only liked you Alvin. Alvin:i thought you were mad at me. Brittany:well i was trying to find you to talk some stuff listen i was thinking to believe in you and Jeanette i forgive Jeanette so i am Going to forgive you i should had listen to both of you when you two are not a couple and soon i want us to be together Alvin just like we used to be i regret breaking up with you. Alvin:Brittany i do want us to be together I Love you And Nobody else. Brittany:I love you too Alvin i lean in and kissed Alvin as Alvin kissed me back we broke the kiss after. Brittany:oh and by the way it will be my birthday Tomorrow. Alvin:oh i know. Brittany:wait really? But i never told you. Alvin:I talked to Jeanette and Eleanor and they told me when was your birthday so i can surprise you without you Telling me. Brittany:wow. Alvin:so are we dating again? Brittany:we are Alvin. Alvin:Great. Brittany:Yeah. As me and Alvin talked just a bit the bell ring. Alvin:oh we should go to class. Brittany:Yeah let's go.

To be continue