⚔️ Synopsis ⚔️

Phoenix Valac Bernael Grzanich is the second born Prince in the kingdom of Pandemonium.
Even it's hell yet his still cold as ice. But beware he may be cold but he can burn you. He is the third most powerful demon, second is his mom and first is his dad. And of course the fourth is his sister Princess Asena. He is a fallen angel of darkness and evil who sometimes appears as a phoenix bird or a small boy with a wings of a dragon.

At the age of 20 he's already hellishly handsome. His fair skin, his long hair with a shade of red, his tantalising charcoal black eyes that some times change into gold and red, his reddish thin kissable lips and his perfect body.

Ever since he was a kid he already started studying in the Academy. He is of course very well-known because he is so powerful, so handsome, so intelligent and he is a royalty. All of the students, staffs, professors and even the principal is scared of him. Because he is too powerful for his age.

The royalties were separated from the other ranks.
The highest is the royalties, second is the powerful demons, then the children of the councilors, next is the rich ones, the commons, the workers and lastly the Sinful souls or the phantoms. He doesn't want to be treated differently just because he is a royalty. He wants to be treated fairly.

In school he doesn't smile, he doesn't laugh and he rarely talk. No one ever seen him smile nor laugh or chuckle. He is so icy cold. But yes he may be cold but when it comes to fight he's so hot. Literally hot because he's burning. When it's just a simple fight he'll just use fire, but when it comes to real war he brings out his monstrous side. He becomes a real monster. All his six wings will appear, the dragon wings, the phoenix wings and his black angel wings, his hair will turn into bloody red, his body was burning with blue and red fire, his eyes were fuming red and gold, his nails will turn into claws and he was surrounded by black smoke. He was that powerful.

He let that side out if just needed. First when he discovered it when he was 10, he almost destroyed the whole kingdom because he couldn't control it but good thing he was stopped by his father. The second time was when the war occurred he was 15 that time. But when the war is over he just passed out and he was 6 months unconscious. His wounds were already healed but he still needs energy so they let him rest for that long. And the rest is history.

There's so many houses and shop that were destroyed. Half of the kingdom was destroyed too. But It doesn't took long to restore all of the damage. So when the Prince woke up the whole Pandemonium was fully restored and his body had fully recovered.

If he's inside the academy, he is cold as ice but he becomes different when it comes to his family. Inside the kingdom with his family he talks a lot, he laugh, he smile, he chuckles. He's a lovable son and a brother but he never loved someone before except his family.

He never thought this time will come. He never thought that someone could make his heart beat so fast. He promised to himself that he won't love any woman except his mother and his sister. But when he saw a beautiful demon in their academy 7 years ago, all his promises and his thoughts disappeared. He was stunned by her hellish beauty. Who would have thought that someone could make his 13 years old heart beat like that. No one, not even his family.

Time went on but the beautiful image of the the demon never leaves his mind. No one know about what happened even his best friends.

He never saw that beautiful demon again. He last saw her 7 years ago. He didn't saw her anymore because every ranks has different buildings.
He wants to see her.

What do you think, is he in love? Or he was just stunned by her?
What do you think he'll do?
Will he gonna find her? Or destiny will let them meet?
But what about the rule?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Gusion Lerajie Decarabia Schweiz is a beautiful 20 years old common demon. She lives in Central Hell but moved to Pandemonium to study in Pandemonium Academy. She is hellishly undeniably beautiful.
Her white skin, her tantalising brownish-gray eyes, her black hair, her pinkish heart shaped lips and her tall slender sexy body.

Even though she is a just a common demon, she is very powerful. She's a fallen angel who can discern the past, present or future and sometimes appears as an archer in green and a star in a pentacle.

She is well-known in their academy because of her beauty, intelligence, attitude and power. She is a very bubbly person who really loves talking. But when it comes to fight better run before she catch you. She leaves no demons alive. Simple fight, simple ability. But when the real battle begins she becomes serious and her appearance will change. Her hair and eyes will turn onto pure white, her black wings will appear, she'll also appear as an archer in green with a star on her forehead. She always says this words "A demon has no word for mercy". And then when the fight is over she'd look around and say "oh! Haha! No more? I want more! But nah.. I'm fine now but it was a bit boring"

Some demons were scared of her, but some were her friends. No one dares insult her or bully her. For someone who doesn't know who she is, they just thought that she's just an common bubbly, stupid and a clumsy demon.

She never liked someone. She never fell in love. She doesn't know the feeling of being in love. She just know how to fight, to talk and to eat.
And she knows what is the golden rule 'Never fall in love', because in Pandemonium Academy️ love is Forbidden. But if you're outside you're free to do what ever you want to do. She thought she wouldn't be in love or wouldn't feel something towards someone, but when she saw Prince Phoenix for the first time, it was her first day in the Academy she was 2 year junior HS that time, her heart beats like crazy and it was beating so loud that she couldn't hear anything because it was so loud.

She always tells her self that it wasn't love, her heart was just crazy that time. She also remembered that golden rule  'Never fall in love'...........

But what do you think will happen?
Is she really in love?
Do you think she's just a common demon? Or do you think she's hiding something?
Is she a ally or an enemy?
There's so many questions that only she could answer.

****

What do you think will happen if their paths will meet again?

****

Wanna know what will happen next?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ
To be continued

Please support po.
Vote and Comment!!

Bwahaha!! Sakin ang huling laugh... Joke!
Synopsis why so mahaba?
And I know ang pangit po...
T_T

I will call my supporters and followers,
'Kookies'

-ㅅ-