twenty

〘✿〙
ondreaz

Teal has been hanging off of Tony all day and barely talking to me. It's actually confusing me a lot because she hasn't explain to anyone what her new post was about. She probably has explained it to Emma and Kate but when Kouvr and I asked she told us not to worry. She hasn't been hanging off Tony, that's an exaggeration, she just is hanging out with him more than usual and refuses to talk with anyone. Perhaps I'm just looking at it the wrong way, or perhaps I'm just jealous. I don't exactly know yet.

When she arrived today she said her simple hello to the hype house gang and then disappeared into mine and Tony's shared room. She only came out once to get water and that's when Kouvr and I tried to talk to her but she ran off saying she needed to be quick or Tony would play the movie again. Basically she's just been hanging out in the room watching movies with Tony and I was too cowardly to go up there myself.

Could you imagine what I could walk in on? Maybe they were having sex, and the only reason why she had to rush was because they were about to have a second round and explains why she needed water. They could be planning on how to legally take my custody of our new fur-baby, I would be absolutely heartbroken, taking away my child before I even got a day with her. Or maybe they were painting naked portraits of each other, she could've needed the water to wash the paint brush in. What if they were planning to prank me, to use that water to wake me up with or booby trap my bed, they could have farted on my pillows!

Or they were just watching sappy romance movies and crying like a bunch of sissies because that's exactly what they were doing. Teal and Tony were both holding each other close for comfort, tears running down their cheeks, sad melodies came from the TV and used tissues littered the floor. I couldn't believe that I came up with all these ridiculous ideas in my head but they were just watching movies, like Teal said.

Teal looked my way and waved her hand to gesture for me to come in. I walked over to them, focusing my attention to the TV to see what was playing. My attention was pulled away as her small hand grabbed mine and pulled me down onto the bed. She wrapped her arm around me and my body was now pressed up against hers. I didn't waste anytime as I wrapped my arms around her in return before bringing my attention back the film.

I had never seen this movie before so I couldn't tell exactly what it was. It had the guy from The Hunger Games in it and he was in a wheelchair and also the chick from Game of Thrones. I couldn't exactly pinpoint where the movie was going but all I understand is that something was going to happen. Teal was sobbing and Tony was weeped lowly, I guess he was trying to avoid looking sensitive now that I was in the room.

"What's happening?" I asked and Teal glared up at me, in return I gave her a grin. She looked back to the TV and shook her head.
"He's going to die!" She sobbed, snorting because of snot build up and I handed her a tissues.

I decided that it was best to stay quiet until the movie was done. I figured that the next person to cry at me would be Tony, so I'll save myself now.

I know I wanted to get Teal alone, not for any funny business but I feel like she will open up to me a bit if we are alone. I just want to be a good friend to her and help her in any way I can. It hurts to know that she's going through something and I can't do anything about it.

The world was really on my side with this one because out of a miracle, Tony's phone started ringing. He read the caller id to see if it was important and clambered to his feet in a rush when he realised it was. Pausing the movie, he rushed out the door but made sure to warm Teal not to play the movie without him before he closed it.

As soon as he closed the door fully, I snapped my attention to Teal. She knew what I was about to ask due to the nervous grin on her lips as she cringed.
"Be honest with me Teal, we are friends and you gotta trust me. I wanna help you out in the best way possible but you can't shut me out." I told her earnestly, a frown on my face. She noticed my grim look and rolled her eyes.
"I broke up with Ryan. He cheated on me with his best friend." She sighed, looking down at her fingers that she fiddled with in her lap.

I didn't know what to say, I wasn't expecting this. I thought she might have lost a loved one or something but this was different. How was I meant to comfort her when my mind is basically jumping with joy at the thought of Ryan being out of the picture.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, breaking our comfortable silence.
"I'm just hurt. He lied to me, broke promises and that hurts more than the cheating." Teal frowned, I noticed her eyes starting to pool with tears and I pulled her into a hug.
"You're a liar too, y'know." I chuckled, pressing a gently kiss to the top of her head.
"Yeah I know." She giggled, wiping her tears on my shirt. I pulled her away and scrunched my nose at her playfully.
"Is there anything I can do for you?" I offered her and she thought about it for a moment. I watched as a cheeky grin found her lips.
"You could start by stop friend zoning me. I thought you were about to ask me for sexy time then you pulled out the friend card."

Teal will never change.

✧✧✧

notteal if you are lucky enough to be wifed up by a lopez brother, they will watch sappy love movies with you and take you out for ice cream when you're sad🥰

comments are disabled...

〘✿〙

guys i'm sorry!!! i'm terrible at updating!! i do feel very cheeky when you all get mad though 🤪🤪

i just had my birthday so ive been busy
big love for you all 💜