Mihawk x reader

(soulmate au)

___

"Nobody dies a virgin, Life fucks us all"

___

The clouds thundered in anger and cried in vain. The dark night, had no moon to shine through it and to brighten the sky.

In these thunders, a hawk flew, she was injured but that didn't stop her. She flashed through the sky, she could barely see through the rain and thunders.

She had been traveling for hours and wanted to rest, but she couldn't. She had a destination she had to reach. And she will reach it no matter what.

She smiled as she saw the island from afar, her vision was getting blurry every now and then, she was subconsciously getting lower and lower. She smiled as she saw the shore and just as she was about to land. A huge wave hovered over her and crushed her back into the arms of the ocean.

_______

'what happened?' was the first thing that Y/n thought of. She looked around, everything around her was a blur of colors. She slowly rose and noticed that she was on ashore.

She looked around, the island she had landed on was definitely not her destination. She stretched her wings a bit before rising from the land and flying through the sky. Past all the tries she saw a huge city.

She dashed through the trees and stopped just as she reached a sign. It was a sign written in red *sniff* blood, it looked like it had been written in a rush. Things like 'beware' and 'leave now' were written, and in the middle, with huge letters was written 'WELCOME TO (ISLAND NAME)'.

'No!' Y/n thought as she saw the sign. This was the last island she or any person wanted to land in unless you're a pirate.

This was (island name), the island of pirates and other people, like swordsmen. As much as Y/n wanted to leave, she knew she couldn't. The nearest island would take three hours to reach. And Y/n was already tired from her previous flight.

Y/n looked around. Indeed, the place was full of noisy pirates, some fighting and some drinking. Drunk pirates cheering the fights on.

Y/n transformed into her human form (no, not naked) and hid her face under her cloak. She walked through the crowd, she tried her hardest to blend in, she didn't want any attention on her now, not when she is this weak.

Y/n entered one of the bars, this one was a bit quieter than the others. Not quite, just not as loud as the others. At least here, there wasn't a barely conscious man beaten to death at the entrance.

Chatter and cheers filled the bar, she ordered a beer and took a sip from it. She then looked around the bar; observing who was in the bar.

'Red-haired Shanks' She observed, he and his crew were sitting, drinking and enjoying the moment. Y/n was safe as long as they didn't notice her, they wouldn't be a threat.

Her eyes trailed passed Shanks and stopped on the person next to him. The person had black hair and golden eyes staring right at you.

You felt your left thigh burn, where your soul mark was. You snapped out of it and quickly got up, wanting to leave the bar as fast as possible. He was your soulmate.

You heard him excuse himself and follow you, you passed people and slowly started running instead of walking. You took unexpected turns, in hopes that you would lose him. But that didn't work and he still followed you.

You felt your energy-draining, you still hadn't healed from all the past events. At one point you tripped at a work and based on instinct, your arm shot out, stopping you from the fall.

You got up and just as you wanted to run, you crashed into the wall with someone's body weight holding you against the wall, your back to their chest.

You felt the tingles shoot through you as he pressed himself closer. He wrapped his arm around your waist holding you tight. You tried to pull away, clawing at his hands half-heartily. As much as you wanted to leave, you couldn't deny the attraction you felt towards him.

"Mon amour" You heard him whisper to your ear. His deep voice sending a shiver through your body and calming you down. He buried his nose in your neck and you finally stopped struggling in his hold and panted.

Slowly you pulled your head back and tilted it, staring into his eyes. He was so close to your face, you felt yourself blush. He turned you so your chest was now facing his.

"What are y-" He cut you off and slammed his lips on yours. You felt all the power you had to struggle get drained by this kiss. He forced his tongue in, giving you no chance to fight for dominance as he conquered you. You felt your knees getting weaker and held onto his coat for dear life.

He pulled away and smirked. "Mon amour. Your mine now, you can't escape me" He threw you over his shoulders and went to the nearest hotel.

Once you entered your room; he threw your body to the bed in front of you. You watched in awe as he got on top of you. He kissed you hungrily and took your coat off.

He pulled away getting a good look at you, he trailed his hands from your cheeks to your (h/l) (h/c) hair and tucked it behind your ear.

"Your beautiful," He said. He came closer to kiss you but you stopped him. "w-wait. Can't I at least have your name before we start?" you asked. He chuckled. "Mihawk" He whispered to your ears.

He then kissed you as he took his coat off and ripped your shirt off. He went to your bra and snapped it. He trailed his tongue down your neck, leaving trails of bite and kisses as he moved.

He reached your breast and sucked on your left one. Moans and groaned left you as you grabbed locks of his hair tightly. His tongue swirled around your now sensitive tongue and bit it. You moaned loudly and then quickly covered your mouth once you realized what you've done.

"Don't hide your sounds from me, Mon amour." He said. He reached your pants and ripped them off along with your panties. You were mad about him destroying all your clothes but you didn't care for the moment.

He trailed down and he licked your clit, making you jolt up. You moaned as he continued, he inserted two fingers in your sweet heaven.

Once he deemed you prepared, he spread your leg and slowly entered your heaven. You moaned loudly and held him tighter, your nails digging to his back. He groaned as he pushed more until it was all in.

He started slow but got faster and faster andsoon you were screaming his name.