mark (*smut*)

You and mark are classmate , but mark barely talk to you and you on the other side had a crush on him since you both were in 5th grade. Everyday at school you try to make a move and talk to him. Unfortunately you get nervous and cant even look at him and talk. A week ago you gave up on trying to be close to him. You knew that it would never be possible that you and mark could ever date...or even he could loved you.

One day you were going home after school and suddenly you bumped into someone you fell and your books too. You start to grab you books but then you saw...MARK!
He started helping you.

Mark- I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. I am so so sorry, y/n. Forgive me.

You were shocked that he knew your name.

Y/n- you...you..know my name?

Mark- well...of course. We go to school together since forever and you live next to my house. Of course I know you.

Y/n - yeah...but..it's just that you know..we never talked to each other and ...I thought you didn't even know me.

Mark- oh...I see. Well I know you very well miss y/n y/l/n. ( he said giggling)

He smiled at you and helped you get up.
He held your hands for some minutes and you both were making deep eye contact with each other. It was a comfortable silence between you and him. He then break the eye contact and kiss you.
It was a soft kiss which last for some minutes. His hands were on your waist and yours around his neck . you were so shocked by his action but you kissed back and when he knew you kissed back he smile inbetween the kiss. Then he break it.

Mark- wow...I.. am sorry if I shocked you..

Y/n- that's...that's ok.

Mark- can I tell you something?

Y/n- yeah sure.

Mark - I had a crush on you since forever but I thought you never liked me. So I didn't make any move.

Y/n- really..?.. I tried to get your attention so may times..but you always busy. And I gave up because I thought you would be able to love me.

Mark- so you liked me this whole time?!

Y/n- yes.

Mark- do you want to come over tomorrow?

Y/n- yes sure of course.

Mark - cool. Oh and I need your number or snap?

You gave him both and you went home.
You were thinking about him the whole night.

The next day.

You went to Mark's house. You were wearing a dress and a Vans shoes and let your hair down in light curls. You were a natural beauty but always say the opposite that you're ugly. You always wished to have a perfect body and a beautiful face. But you already was beautiful. You were not that confident of yourself.

You knocked at his door. You saw him opening the door.

Mark- Wow , you look gorgeous like always. Come in

He takes you to his room. He told you that his parents and his sister went to see a family friend at the hospital. You both laid on the bed and watched a film. Mark was biting his lips and you didn't know why. He  suddenly stop the film and kissed you. He kissed you passionately and bit roughly. He was on the top of you. He then started to kiss your neck. You were turned on by him breathing in you neck. He break the kiss and said, " I fucking want you, babygirl ". He push him so that you could be on the top of him. He put his hands under your dress. He took of your panties. You take off his pants and boxers. He took a condom and put it. Then he got on the top of you and slid his big length inside you. You started moaning as he thrust faster. He moaned too.

Y/n- mark! Faster..mark.

Mark- I love you! Y/n..god babygirl...you're so fucking tight around me!!

You both started breathing heavily as you were about to come. You both come at the same time. You could feel his warm liquid through the condom.

You laid on the bed.

Mark- I love you y/n...Please make my dream become real and be my girlfriend?

Y/n- yes of course!..I love you!