Chapter Twenty-Two.

Start from the beginning

Her dad signed and nodded, "Get his shirt off and put him on the floor.".

Wanting to ask why, she did as he said and took Darien shirt off as her dad left the room. She pulled Darien body to the hard floor and she looked down at him worried, wondering what her dad going to do.

A moment later he came back with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and her eyebrows came together, "What are you going to do with that", she asked.

"Skyler was always the one who'll get hurt and cuts, so this is how I would handle it.", he said, taking the lid off and kneeled down next to Darien, purring the alcohol on Darien's cut. A second later, Darien eyes popped opened and he yelled in pain, turning over.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph!", he yelled in pain.

A grinned appeared on her dad face and he patted Darien's back, "He's going to be just fine.".

"Jesus Christ, what was that!", Darien yelled. "Did you purr acid on me or something!?", he yelled up at her father.

"Of course not.", he said, shrugging. "Rubbing alcohol and if you talk like that in my house again, I'll do it again.".

"Please don't!", he yelled. "That burns like a mother fucker!", he said as he breathed hard.

"I'll let that slid since I do know it hurts.", he said. "But I wouldn't move so much, some of your bones might be broken.", he said, helping Darien up on the coach and he hissed and groaned in pain.

"Where am I?", Darien asked, looking around until he settled on Lena. "Lena? How'd I get here?", he asked as he breathed hard. "And where is Joey so I can finish his ass!".

Lena sat back down on the floor next to the coach, "Darien, he's gone. You passed out and me and brother brought you here. It's where I live.".

"What?", he questioned, looking around again as he breathed hard. "A-a-a wolf, I swear, I saw a wolf and...and...".

She smiled, "And what, Darien?".

He stared at her for a moment, "No, it's couldn't be possible. I was probably just losing my mind for a moment.".

"No, tell me.", she said.

Her mom put a hand around Lena's arm, "Lena, his head probably hurts and making him think so hard wont be good.".

"I thought I saw the wolf transform in you.", Darien said. "I-I must have been to guilty about earlier and my head was making me see things.".

She smiled bigger, "Darien, I have to tell you-"

"Lena, can I have a talk with you?", her father said and she looked up at him confused for a moment before looking back at Darien, "I'll be right back. I'll grab you a glass of water on my way back.".

He just nodded and she got up, following her father out into the kitchen.

"What's wrong, daddy?", she asked.

"Don't tell him yet.", he said and she looked confused. "He's just gotten the crap beat out of him, finding this out isn't going to help. He's needs to rest and in the morning, we'll get him to the hospital. He doesn't have a concussion, so he'll be fine.".

"But daddy, I have to tell him.", she said.

"No, Lena.', he said. "It isn't the right time, you can tell him tomorrow night when he's better and have a clearer head. Believe me, it's the right things. I am your dad, I know what's right.".

She looked up at him, not liking the idea. But he was right, he was like her dad slash alpha until she has her own family and she has to do what he's says. "Fine.", she said, grabbing a water bottle from the fringe and left the kitchen.