How you met:

Jacob:

Y/n was partnered up with Sarah for a Science project but they needed a third member so Sarah introduced y/n to Jacob, you got along really well even though he was kinda quiet at first and soon the two of you were inseparable:

"So you get into partners and then find another two to form your group of 4..." Mr Fuller droned even though he knew that the students stopped listening as soon as he said 'partners'. I look around for my boyfriend Ben Rifkin but as soon as i see he's partnered up with Louis i make a 180 turn and quickly rush over to Sarah. She smiles as i come over "you wanna group up with Ben and Louis?" "umm...yeah lets not, Louis is a pervy ass and i don't need that right now". She laughs and pulls me over to a boy with dark brown hair and startling green eyes... he didn't have a partner yet. I'd seen him around with Sarah but never learnt his name... "Hey Jake! This is is my friend Y/n that i told you about, Y/n/n this is Jacob". "Hey," he mumbles. "Hi," my smile widens as i see him give me a small smile back. 

And from then on whether you were watching movies or just talking about stupid random shit in his room you were almost always by each others side, well except for when you were with Ben...

A/n: So ik that was really quick i promise the others will (probably/hopefully/idek) be longer.