Bigger! Badder! Brutal-er!

Chris: *Offscreen* We've been to the movies, we've been around the world. [The satellite breaks down] And this season, [camera zooms in] we're going right back where it all began at Camp Wawanakwa. I'm Chris McLean, and as you see, things have changed since we've been away. [a male intern holds a coconut on a tray, the sign ''CAMP WAWANAKWA'' falls on the dock] And I mean by "changed," I meant really, really dangerous. [an octopus's tentacle appears and smashes the intern into the water, Chris laughs] Good stuff. But the rules of the game remain the same. [a cockroach appears on the camera] A handful of unsuspecting teens will bunk with complete strangers, [a dirty underwear appears on the confessional] and their dirty laundry in our outhouse confessional. And compete in life-threatening challenges all over the island and risk being voted off. Last one standing, wins $1,000,000! Speaking of our cast, here they are, there now.

*The original contestants appear on a yacht. Teddy was texting Ivy on her phone, PJ was hanging out with Skyler, his girlfriend, Duncan and Gwen make out, DJ, Harold, and Leshawna dance, Eva crosses her arms like she is not enjoying this. Owen puts his fists up, Sierra hugs Cody, Noah watches Izzy upside down holding two floating rings, one on her head, and one on her leg. Lindsay and Tyler make out, Beth admires a shirtless Justin as he poses and flexes his muscles, A bird then defecates on Justin, both disturbing them, then, scene cuts to the rest of the original cast. Katie and Sadie hug Trent, Courtney glares at Alejandro and Heather, Bridgette and Geoff are dancing, Ezekiel looks happy and sticks his tongue out and drooling like a dog, Chris waves meaning that he waves goodbye, the record scratches and the music stops.*

Owen: Noooooooo!

Chris: No, not them, this season, we've got only Hiro Hamada, Charlie Duncan, Gonzo The Great, Luke Ross And Roy back with the all new players fighting for the million and here they come now, for real.

*A yacht appears with new twenty-five contestants*

Chris: Meet Jo.

Jo: Stay out of my way if you value your kiwis.

Chris: Scott.

Scott: Right back at you.

Chris: Zoey and Mike!

Zoey: Can you believe were here?

Mike: Yeah, it's beatiful.

?: Beautiful.

Mike: Oh.

Chris: Princess Hira Riley Rymen of Arendelle.

Hira: Oh Uh, Hi.

Chris: Lightning!

Lightning: [pushes through Mike and Zoey] Hello gorgeous! [kisses his biceps]

Brick: [drops Zoey and salutes] Brick McArthur reporting for duty.

?: We're Here! We're Here! We're Here!

Chris: Hiroko Diman.

?: Can You Shut Up? Can You Shut Up? Can You Shut Up?

Chris: Prince Cody Ryder.

?: B.

*B points his finger and looks at the audience*

Chris: Hiroski Denmark, Annie And Dawn.

Dawn: Your aura is exceptionally purplish green. Oh, it suits you though.

[B smiles]

Chris: Dakota.

Dakota: Hey there, [giggles] Dakota here, and I'm here to win this---

Chris: Willie.

Willie: Hi, I'm Gay Thank You Very Much.

Chris: Marie.

Marie: Ew, Gay People.

Willie: You Judging Me?!

Marie: Yes.

Chris: Anne Maria.

Anne Maria: [sprays her self] Oh yeah, there more coats outta do it.

[Under Construction]