"Sorry sir, this violin is utterly obliterated. The whole body is snapped, the A and E strings are torn apart, and the lower bout is crushed." Taeil says, exasperated at the condition of such a beautiful instrument. "Whoever had their hands on this must've been very angry to cause such destruction!"

Minju's ears perk up, walking to the counter to join Taeil and look at the product to repair.

She chokes on her own saliva when she finally recognised the instrument. This man must be one of the Liu's butlers.

"That's..." Minju trails off, more to herself as Taeil's conversation with the man about this project being impossible and just move on to buy a new one instead - became buzzes.

Yangyang is clearly not feeling well after his mother just destroyed his violin - even if he's trying to hide it. Minju can't let him feel more down by knowing that the violin cannot be repaired even by the best luthiers in Seoul.

"Alright. Thank you." The butler says in dismay, but before he can turn to leave, Minju stops him on his tracks.

"No wait! We CAN repair this sir."

Taeil snapped his head at her direction, his confused look visible from Minju's periphery.

"Really?" The butler turns to them, visibly happy to hear that.

"Really!"

"Minjuㅡ" she turns to her older colleague with a determined expression. Taeil must've sensed that she isn't going to back down so he just sighs heavily - eventhough he is highly concerned.

"That's great! When is it going to be done?"

"We're.." Minju turns to Taeil with an uncertain look but he only gave him a 'handle it yourself' look. "..not sure, but please leave your contact information so we can give you updates."

The butler agrees, writting down his contact information on a piece of sticky note and his name, 'Qian Kun'.

"Uh- can I please ask a favor?" Minju hums as a respond. "Please don't mess with how it looked. I'd like to return it as if it wasn't damaged." She only smiled sheepishly at that, watching the butler turn his back and leave the shop.

"Minju!? Are you crazy? How can we EVER repair this thing ㅡ AND MAKE IT NOT LOOK LIKE IT WASN'T DAMAGED IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"

So glad they're alone in the shop.

"Sorry..." Taeil sighs. "Look, I-I'll handle it I promise! I'll go talk to Johnny."

"As if he has time." Taeil knows that Johnny, the best luthier and the owner of the shop, is always busy. He's everywhere except his neglected home.

"He will."