I tossed both frag grenades and then jumped behind cover. They had no chance.

*BANG*

Running into the room, I dual wielded my magnum and smg at the same time. Only about 10 remained at this point, and they all had various injuries from the grenades that went off.

*PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

In the end, 25 lay dead with most of them being disfigured because of the grenades.

I looked over the room and found another metal door that most of them were focused on.

Running up, I kicked the next metal door and sent it flying across the next room.

Looking around with my smg in hand, I found this room full of police with their guns pointed at me.

???: What the hell?!

???: Who is that?

???: Who are you?!

Nobody moved, and I stood there nonchalantly with my smg in hand as the police tried to figure out what to do. I eventually got tired of waiting, and spoke with my military voice I use when speaking to others in the UNSC.

Y/N: Who's in charge?

A man in a police uniform with gold stars on his shoulders walked over.

Commissioner: I am, Who the hell are you?

Y/N: I'm part of team Rainbow, the response team.

Commissioner: Well the situation is beyond our control. It's a good thing you got here in time, the few of us that remained got cornered in this storage room.

At this point in our conversation Iana came rushing in. She then took over talking to the police.

Dot(over coms): Sierra has found 15 remaining police in the building, with most of them having various injuries. Their best opportunity is to remain where they are until the national guard arrives while we continue to clear the area.

Glaz: That's the best opportunity they have for now-

Tachanka: Comrades! We have multiple vehicles moving in on our location!

Iana: Sierra we need to leave!

Y/N: No, we need to fight.

Iana: What?!

I had completely left the room at this point and found a window. Looking out, I saw Tachanka was right and there are a few vehicles moving towards the NYPD. I could already hear the warthog turret spinning up, so I decided it was my turn to help out.

I spotted one of the vehicles turning on the other side of the road opposite of the NYPD.

Perfect.

Getting a running start, I sprinted towards and jumped out of a 3rd story window. With the right momentum, I neared the hostile vehicle before I back flipped in midair and landed on the hood of the car.

 With the right momentum, I neared the hostile vehicle before I back flipped in midair and landed on the hood of the car