A normal day

(Tw btw with rape and sexual harassment)

This is all Marinette's POV)

  "MARINETTE WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN!!" Tikki screamed in my ear. "Omg SCHOOL I need to get ready and eat and I NEED TO SHOWER" I continued to ramble and Tikki giggled. "It's not funny. I'm tired from doing patrol last night with Adrien. Wait where is Adrien usually he wakes me up?" "I'll tell you later but now you need to hop in the shower" "Omg the shower!!!!" I jumped as fast as I could from my bed and ran into the bathroom. Tikki giggled at that performance.

  I got out of the shower and put on my makeup.

It looked like this. I then got changed into some clothes that I like and they looked amazing.

 I then got changed into some clothes that I like and they looked amazing

This is what she wore.
And I ran to school as fast as I could and eating a croissant and then it hit me I didn't do my hair. Oh well chlo can do it I do have a hair brush after all.
As soon as I got to school I looked for chloe because my hair was a hot mess I finally found her after 5 minutes of searching for her and we ran into the bathroom. She looked like she was going to throw up and I was pretty sure it was because of my hair. I handed her the brush and everything she would need to make my hair look better. She did it without a word and so quick.

She did that and I loved it so much I thanked her and we walked to class

She did that and I loved it so much I thanked her and we walked to class. "Chlo guess what! Wait don't answer I'll tell you! I got the class a trip to Gotham for a week next week! And a tour with BRUCE WAYNE!! He said he would tell the teacher more about it." I looked at Chloe and it looked like she was going to scream. "EKKKKKKK!!!! I GET TO MEET BRUCE WAYNE IN PERSON!!!!" She started running around and nothing could stop how excited we were until it did. "Oh look it's Mari-trash and little ms brat running away. Maybe it's because she finally got the nerves to say that she hates her and ran!" Lila said and laughed I was about to come beach when Alya appeared, I stepped back. I couldn't hurt or even talk back to her it hurt to much so instead I ran. Lila laughed real loud coward so I could hear. Alya laughed and I started to sob when I ran into Kim I looked at him and jumped into him as he hugged me back. Chloe came and I ran into her arms. "Hush Mari-bug you are going to get your makeup ruined" I laughed a small laugh and started to get rid of my tears and like every time I took out my makeup stuff and Chloe would put it back on me like I came here with.

  It was daily routine, Lila would make fun of me I'd see Alya sometimes, but mostly Lila came alone. If I don't go yet and start to cry she would cut me which is every time Alya and Nino are not there. Lila doesn't want people to know that she hurt her so if Alya wasn't there the minions weren't there and she would hurt me all over. I would start to cry and run into someone in MPS. (Marinette protection squad) I would usually run into Adrien and Kim the most then Chloe would be running to me and putting my makeup back on. There was one time when all that was changed for a week because Lila and her minions and Alya did something to Marinette but that would be in a different chapter. I would come out of the bathroom to always see Adrien and we would actually walk to class not me and Chloe because me and Adrien had the same first class together and no one else. But this time was different I didn't see Adrien. First was that he didn't wake me up know this. Then I hit me Tikki knows where he is so I can know where he is. I ran back to the bathroom and pull out Tikki she looked at me and then said that he is in Florida for a modeling shoot today and would be back in two days. I nodded though I was a little upset but the bell rang so I ran to class. Oh great I'm going to be late again.

  I sat down and didn't get in trouble because the teacher wasn't there yet I looked surprised. Then James walked in. He was new and been here for about a month he had a huge crush on me and also beloved Lila's lies so put together he was horrible to me he was to flirty and stuff. "Hey cutie. I think you should be nicer to Lila or else you will not like what is coming" he said in a flirty voice. Like he could hurt me I'm ladybug for god sake. I really hate this class a lot.

  After that MPS would walk together to our home class. Where Ms.Bustier would tell the class about the trip. "Ok class quite down. Today we have a special announcement, we are going to have a tour of Gotham with Bruce Wayne and his sons next week as a school trip. It was all because of Marinette." She said it made me smile but then Lil had to chirp in, "Oh it was actually because of me that we are going Ms.Bustier because my Damipoo had probably begged his father for this class to come because so knew him and we are childhood best friends and he has I crush on me but I had to move but when I came back he had proposed to me and I said no because I had a boyfriend so he got upset but we are still friends. It hurt so bad for me that I had to say no." Lila lies and everyone beloved her except for us and the teacher. So I rolled my eyes and looked back. "Oh poor you I'm so sorry that had to happen everyone loves you it is such a shame that you said no" I said sarcastically. She started to have those fake crocodile tears and said "I know I'm a horrible person!" Alya wrapped around Lila and she smirked.

  After class Max came up to me and said sorry and he shouldn't have believed that lier and I said it was fine and after a day or so we became friends again. I was walking back to Jagged's place when I was pushed into a alleyway and James has duck tapped my mouth so I couldn't scream and brought me to his place he was alone and then the worst happened he started to sexually harass me I started to cry and put my clothes on and made a portal to Chloe's house when she came in her room she saw me one the floor unconscious and was bleeding she also saw a hickey and my mouth was bruised. Im sure she knows who did it because when I woke up I was in a hospital Adrien was sitting next to me and Chloe was whispering under her breath "James". She looked up and saw me awake and jumped on me so that woke Adrien up and he jumped on me. I asked how he got here because I thought he had a shoot and he replied sweetly with "I was home when I noticed that Chloe was walking to the hospital so I followed and saw her go into a room and I saw you there you have been asleep for 2 days." Great.

  Hey guys here is part 2 and I just wanted to tell you why Marinette's life is like and what a normal day was for her. This is so much I hope it is good I think the next one is going to be even longer but I have passed 1356 words already and I hope you like the story I can't wait myself for the next chapter and that is going to be about the way to Gotham and Jason and Marinette meeting do they know each other what do you think?

Edit: hey guys I just want to say that my comments aren't working so I can not reply to guys and your comments I also want to say sorry for not putting tw warning there and I hope you can forgive me! Thanks