2: You've got to be kidding

Hajime's POV: 

It was a few days after taking the math test and akwardly bumping into Nagito. I walked into class hoping the day could go by quick. No one was that chatty this morining surprisingly... The teacher began to speak. "Attention! I have some good news!" The whole class looked up to give her their full attention. "I've finished grading everyones math test! I am going to have each of you come up one by one to collect your test from me." My heart dropped. I had almost forgot about that test. Well I have no choice but to see my resluts. I walked up to the teacher as she handed me back my test upside down. Once I got back to my seat I just went for it and flipped it over. I- seriously? "I got an F?!" (aN oCTaGoN iS a SHaPe WiTh EiGhT SiDeS, RiGhT?) WOW just my luck. The test had "Come see me before you leave class please!" written on it. Looks like i'm in trouble now. 

"Please hand your test back after you have gotten a good look at your grade!" When I gave her my test she said "Don't worry I have something perfect planned for you!" Hmp, sounds great -.-

*After class* (Since nothing intersting happened in class that day)

(Still Hajime's POV)

I realized class was already over so I dreadignly walk up to the teacher, I also noticed Nagito was oddly packing his things up really slowly. 

"So, Hajime, I know that we've both noticed your grade on your math test." I look down ashamed. "Y-yeah.." "I think we should do something to help you improve at math!" I look back up at her in confusion. "What do you mean by that?" "Well, someone in this class did VERY well on their test with a 98%!" How on EARTH could someone get a 98%?- "Oh wow that's really good." "Right! I'm very proud of him! So here's what I had planned, a tutor for you! And not just any old person but your very own classmate!" This was not what I had expected.. "Wait, a tutor that's my classmate?" "Yes it's brilliant right?!" "Do you mind telling me who this person is though.." "Oh right how could I forget! I have picked Nagito to tutor you since he did so well, and don't worry he already agreed!" I step back. WHAT. "Um..." "So you will start tomorrow, and you and him can talk to eachother about where you would like to stay while he tutors you. Just keep in mind that you both have permission from me to stay here after school in the library on the days he will tutor you incase you are unable to go to one anothers house." "I'm not sure if I want to-" "I must be on my way now thanks for understanding! See you tomorrow Hajime!" And just like that the teacher left the room. I stood there alone trying to take in everything that she just said. I thought I was alone..

"Hajime i'm still here by the way." I quickly turned around startled. Nagito was here the whole time- "Oh! Um hey.." Nagito took his bag and walked from the back to the classroom over to me. "So where do you want to stay at for our first "session." I took a moment to think, well I don't want him to see my messy room and I don't know if he wants me over his house... "I guess school?" "Hm ok that's fine with me. Also, we can go right from class to the library tomorrow so it makes this easier, okay?" Was he asking me to walk there with him? Well either way, I said yes. 

Nagito's POV: 

It was pretty random that I was going to have to tutor Hajime out of no where, but who am I kidding..? I don't mind. Heh, well this will be very interesting indeed.