"Sorry?"

"Nothing, we're just teasing Henry about Isabel Jackson." Elizabeth said. James nodded.

"She and her boyfriend aren't very happy. He's actually in my dorm. All he does is complain about how they got in a fight. It's usually about how he treats her like a baby or something, I'm not really sure." James said. Elizabeth noticed Henry's mood lift slightly.

"Also, what was that about Anne liking Regulus?" Edmond asked, staring at Anne, who flushed. James looked up again, seemingly interested.

"We're friends! Nothing more." Anne swore. Henry snorted.

"You'd like it to be more." He said quietly. Anne glared at him, and Elizabeth choked on her food. James patted her back while she coughed.

"Henry, you need to be nice."

"It's not my fault she wants to snog Reg!" Henry argued. Sirius looked up from his place a few seats down.

"Pardon?"

Anne buried her face in her hands while Edmond laughed.

"Just family issues, nothing to worry yourself with." Elizabeth said. Sirius furrowed his eyebrows.

"Well, when your family matters involve my family, I feel like I should be invited to discuss them."

James looked at his watch.

"Actually, we need to get down to the locker rooms." He said. He finished his food quickly and stood up, kissing Elizabeth's cheek.

"I'll see you later."

"Alright."

He and Sirius collected the rest of the team and left for the locker rooms. Elizabeth turned back to her siblings to find Henry staring at her.

"What?"

"How come you get to tease us, but you do more embarrassing stuff?" He asked. Elizabeth shrugged.

"Get in a relationship, and I'll let you know."

Henry scowled.

~~~~~~~~~

"And it's Potter with the quaffle, he passes to Spencer, Spencer shoots...and scores! That's 70-30 in Gryffindor's favor. Better luck next time, Hufflepuffs. Oh, look! Florence has seen the snitch, and he's off like a jet, Davies close behind. I hope you're better at catching the snitch than you are at kissing, Davies, or else the Gryffindor team is in trouble."

"Jackson!"

"Just a little joke, Professor, adds a bit of interest. Anyways, Florence is approaching the ground quickly, he has to pull up soon, Davies just a few feet behind him, you never did know when to give up Samuel. Some things aren't worth fighting for."

"Jackson, the game."

"Right you are, Professor. Florence and Davies pull up, and the snitch is gone again. Meanwhile, Black has attacked multiple players with a bludger, some with moves I'm not sure are legal, but we're going to ignore that because he's the golden boy."

"Jackson, I will take away this microphone."

"Sorry, Professor. Right, Mitchell with the quaffle, Spencer steals it and passes to Potter, who scores again. That's 80-30 in Gryffindor's favor, no thanks to Davies."

Elizabeth watched James as he played, the sun gleaming off his messy hair. He caught her eye and winked at her, causing her to smile fondly.

"Alright, Davies has seen the snitch. Apparently, he can see the snitch better than he can see the problems in our relationship."

Elizabeth saw Samuel Davies roll his eyes as he chased the snitch. She glanced at Henry, who didn't seem at all bothered that Isabel and Samuel weren't getting along.

"And would you believe that, Davies has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins the Quidditch Cup!"

Elizabeth ran down the stairs and onto the pitch to congratulate James. The sound of screaming and cheers filled her ears as she ran towards him. As soon as they met, she hugged him tightly.

"You did it!"

They pulled apart, and Elizabeth could see the pure elation in James's eyes. She noticed how his glasses were slightly askew, and how his hair was even messier than usual. She noticed how close their faces were, and how attractive James looked in his quidditch robes. Without a second thought, Elizabeth grabbed the front of James's robes and smashed their lips together. She heard a gasp somewhere to her left, but chose to ignore it. James's arms wound around her waist and lifted her up slightly, as her arms wrapped around his neck.

And that was how the whole school found out about Elizabeth Thompson and James Potter's relationship.