hours.

A few hours had passed, the group of teenagers had already planned out what they were going to do. "Okay, everyone got the plan?" Mina asked, eagerly staring at the teenagers. Kaminari slept soundly, snoring softly. "KAMINARI! WAKE UP! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO BE SLEEPING!!"
He tipped backwards out of his chair. "AAAHHHH!!!" Kaminari put a hand over his heart, "You fucking scared me! What was that for?!" Y/n opened the kitchen door. "What the fuck are you guys doing?" He asked them, his voice was hoarse. "We're trying to find a way to save Hagakure. And Kaminari just had a stroke." Sero kicked back in his seat, yawning a bit.
The blonde stood up in a defensive stance, "Hey, I was scared! Ashido was the one who yelled at me!" Y/n groaned. He rubbed his temples furiously. "Guys, you don't even know where she fucking is!" Mina crosses her arms. "Maybe we would know where she is if someone hadn't let her get kidnapped in the first place!"

"Do you think I wanted Toru to get kidnapped?! What did you want me to do? Lock her in a closet?!" Mina rolled her eyes, "You could've done something!" Y/n frowned. "What did you want me to do?! I got stabbed in the shoulder, I ran across town! Is that enough!?"

"IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SO WEAK THAT YOU COULDN'T SAVE HER!!!"

The pair of boys watched the two argue. Sero smiled awkwardly, "Guys, calm down-"

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! YOU WEREN'T EVEN THERE!" Y/n yelled back at his pink friend, who looked like she was on the verge of tears. "Well, you were there," she sniffled. "You still could've tried."

"I don't have to fucking deal with this! I'm leaving." Y/n said, leaving the kitchen. Kirishima ran after him, "Wait! You can't leave! You might still be in danger!!" Y/n laughed bitterly, "In danger of what?! How can I be in anymore danger than I already am?!"

Sero stood up, "You're hurt! We can't let you go out there like that."

"Haha. You make it sound like I'm useless."

Mina winced, "You are useless."

Y/n glared at her, "Shut up! No one asked you." Kaminari stood in between the two, "Guys, now really isn't the time to be doing this." The h/c boy sighed, looking down at the ground. "Yeah, I guess."

Everyone was silent for a few seconds.

"Anyone want ice cream?" Sero asked, trying to break the tension in the air. "Ice cream? Dude, are you serious?" Kirishima faceplamed at his friends awkward actions. "Are you serious? Who doesn't love ice cream?!" Y/n gestured towards Sero.

"Severely lactose and tolerant people, my dude." Kaminari beamed. Like a smartass.

Mina groaned, "Guys! We can't focus on ice cream right now!" Y/n shrugged, "'Can't focus on ice cream' my ass! Yo, Sero! Throw me some!" He extended his hands, reading to catch the food. The boy smiled, "YEET!" He cried, throwing the h/c male his stuff.

"Yo, Kiri, you want anything?" The black haired male asked him, a straight smile on his face. "No, you guys go ahead. I'm gonna help Ashido look for Hagakure."

Y/n nodded, "Cool, cool. You know where to find her?" Mina huffed, crossing her arms. "No, we still don't know where to find her. But we can still try, can't we?" He shrugged, "Sure." Kaminari put his hand over his chest, "As her friends, we are required to find her!"

"Really? You look like you're about to pledge allegiance to the flag." Sero said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. "Shut up, man! Try and take this seriously!" Kaminari shouted back, a tick mark appearing on his head. "What do you want us to do? Wallow and cry about it?" Y/n spat, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. "Express some sympathy!" Mina yelled.

"I am being sympathetic, can't you see it on my face? Look at all of the sympathy!" The male retorted, a smirk on his face.

Kaminari sweatdropped, "This is so off topic. Shouldn't we get to work?"

"Yeah! We gotta save Hagakure!" Kirishima said, a sharp smile on his face.

"This is gonna be a long day." Y/n muttered, eating his ice cream.