Phan-The Fight

Dedicated to @raeraeisawesome: Even thought it's not smut, I hope you like it ;)

Dan's POV:

Phil, aka my roommate, aka my crush, and I had just finished filming a truth or dare video with what our viewers sent us on Twitter. I'd let my friend Emily pick them and told her to keep the Phan as low as possible because I didn't want Phil to know that I had a huge crush on him.

So far I had covered Phil in whipped cream (and stared at him shirtless), ate a spoon full of cinnamon (really???, I've done that dare about a thousand times before), confessed my love to an unsuspecting KFC worker, twerked all over the house,...The randomest things ever.

Phil had also been forced to eat some really gross food like a spoonful of Vegemite and things like that.

To say I hadn't taken the time to stare at him would be a lie, because I had, perhaps a little too much, but he's just so attractive!! I mean, one does not simply stop staring at Phil Lester, mainly because you can't, well, I can't.

Some people say I'm the best looking one, or even that he is ugly!! Personally, I think I'm nothing compared to him. Whenever we draw our cat whiskers, it takes every inch of my body to control myself and not kiss him because I just find him the most adorable little shit ever, and I don't really get how people can find him ugly. I mean, he's not a model but neither am I or the person who had the nerve to say that!!

After realizing I had spent way too much time thinking about Phil, I decided to venture out of my room into the real world. I found Phil talking on the phone with someone and me, being the curious person I am, decided to listen to it, big mistake.

Phil's POV:

I was talking on the phone with my cousin Alyssa when Dan walked in, looking as stunning as he always does. He sat down and pretended to watch TV, but it was clear that he was listening to our conversation.

My cousin and I talked about some birthday party while I just listened. Nearing the end of the call, I figured I would tease Dan since he had scared me the other day. Payback time.

A-"Goodbye little cousin!!".

P-"Goodbye babe". I heard her laugh through the phone while I was hanging up because I never say things like that. Well, I would like to call a certain someone babe, a certain someone who may or may not be sitting next to me.

As soon as Dan heard that, he stormed out of the room and went into his room, slamming the door. It shocked how affected he was by something so small. I immediately regretted everything and wished I hadn't done that.

I walked to Dan's door and knocked. He didn't reply and I started to get really worried. "Dan, are you okay?".

No he wasn't. I could hear him sobbing and that completely broke my heart.

"Dan come on, it was just a joke, please open the door" "I'm not leaving until you open the door" "Dan just plea-" "GO AWAY!!" He yelled. He freaking yelled at me. I was trying to fix everything, even though I'd done nothing, and he just yelled at me. I was really mad but at the same time I felt sorry for what I'd done.

Dan didn't come out of his room all day, and neither did I. I spent the rest of the day watching YouTube videos and trying not to think about Dan. But the huge crush I had on his perfect laugh, his beautiful smile, his sense of humour, everything about him really, was distracting me from everything I tried to do to forget about our little fight.

Dan's POV:

I was sad, heartbroken, but most of all, I was embarrassed. I had reacted like a stupid little baby at something so small as Phil calling someone babe. I had run out of the room, into my bedroom, and proceeded to ignore Phil until... I had yelled at him. I FUCKING YELLED AT HIM. Not just the most perfect being on this whole Earth, but also my best friend and roommate.

I spent the whole day in my room because, to be honest, I was too scared to face Phil after my pathetic reaction to his phone call. I spent most of the day crying, hoping he didn't hear me bawling my eyes out.

It just wasn't fair. I had the biggest crush on my best friend, my straight best friend. So many of my friends were happy couples in relationships and I could have pretty much anyone wanted (almost), but I had to fall in love with Phil, talk about impossible love.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I dared to go out of my room. As I was walking towards the kitchen, I was praying with every inch of my body I dind't see Phil on my way there.

I was looking down when I bumped into something. My eyes trailed up a body and into Phil´s beautiful eyes. i immediately turned red all over, regretting ever coming out of my lair.

"Umm, hi?" Phil's breath washed all over my face, sending shivers up my spine. My eyes traveled over his face, taking in every single detail about him before trailing down to his lips, his very kissable lips, for a few seconds. He was biting his lip, erasing any bit of common sense I might have left and the thought of moving to let him pass escaping my head ."Could you...?" "Oh, yeah, sorry..umm yeah...l-I'll move.." I rambled before stepping back to allow him to enter the kitchen, before running back to my room.

I closed the door and pressed my back to it, before sliding to the floor. I had never been so close to Dan before, and I had had the chance to admire him in greater detail, even though every inch of his face had been permanently etched onto my brain since Day 1.

A knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts, making me jump in surprise. I eagerly scrambled up to open the door for him and let him in.

Phil's POV:

I walked into Dan's room, the nerves eating at my insides. "I'm really sorry about the prank, I didn't mean to hurt you or anything" "You don't have to apologize, it was my fault. I shouldn't have acted the way I did and I regret ever yelling at you".

His apology was enough for me and I pulled him into a hug. It lasted longer than usual and when we separated ourselves from each other, I couldn't help but stare into his face, a face that had become so familiar and so loved, it physically hurt me to see him hurt.

i saw his eyes travel down to my lips, making me remember the scene from moments ago. i slowly started to lean in, the butterflies in my stomach going wild, especially when his slipped his arm up to cup my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing the gap between us.

It was perfect, so much better than anything I had ever imagined. His lips were sweet and soft against my own, his hands pulling our bodies closer. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I denied him. He then slipped his arm down and inside my shirt, I gasped when his cold hand touched my warm skin and he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue inside my mouth.

When we pulled apart, I pressed my forehead against his, our noses rubbing together. i smiled at him warmly before he returned the smile and I couldn't ask for anything else in life when he pulled me in for another kiss.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

OMG YOU GUYS 1298 WORDS!!!!! That's the longest chapter I've ever written on Wattpad. I don't know it this is any good or if I got anything wrong becasue this is my first time writing Phanfiction.

Also guys, can you recommend any good Phanfictions please??

Byeeee