Janya-The Story of a Lifetime

Dedicated to: @omfdeyes (Sorry it took so long)

Warning: There are going to be many stupid quotes I found and wanted to share with you guys. Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

"If the only place I could see you was in my dreams, I 'd sleep forever"

Jim was as happy as could be, he had finally been brave enough to man up and kiss Tanya Burr, the girl he had been daydreaming about for a very long time. But the important thing wasn't that he had grown a pair, but the fact that she had kissed back. It had been beautiful and magical, thousands of different feelings dancing around in bis stomach, the butterflies turned into elephants.

Their first date had been something simple, a movie and then a walk in the park late at night. Tanya didn't care it wasn't anything fancy, holding Jim's hand was all she really cared about. It hadn't been anything special, and Jim felt like he was letting Tanya down. He feared she would regret kissing him and accepting to go with him on that date. They ended up sleeping cuddled up together, making it Jim's new favourite way of waking up in the morning,

Their first major fight had been over nothing,jealousy blinded both of them, making them see things that weren't there. They'd then stopped talking for two weeks, making them realize how they truly couldn't live without each other. What was a big argument, soon turned into a war to see who would swallow their pride and apologize. Like soul mates, they both cracked at the same time, annoyed and embarrassed at their childish behaviour.

Moving in together hadn't really been that much of a change, since Tanya practically lived at Jim's, but it had been special nonetheless. They had bought a normal sized house, a very beautiful one. It kind of seemed like a small step to some people, but to them, it meant taking a huge step in their relationship, giving them a taste of how it would feel to actually be married.

A trip to New York had been the time and place for Jim to take the next step; propose to his beautiful girlfriend. He was a wreck,the nerves killing him. He had looked for the prettiest ring, for the most beautiful woman, that would allow them to live together, forever. Finally, in Central Park, he had taken the step, he'd finally proposed. Even though it was certain she was going to say yes, those few seconds had been one of the worst moments in his life, his mind already imagining impossible scenarios.

"From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home"

Finally, the day came, when they would be brought together in marriage, 'till death would do them part. Jim was anxious at the altar, the nerves threatening to kill him, when she walked in. She was wearing a simple white dress, nothing too fancy, that made her look absolutely stunning. They were looking at each other the whole ceremony, not caring about how they were supposed to look forward They said their vows with clear, firm voices. They were sure about their love, a very different kind of love. It wasn't like Romeo and Juliet, it was stronger. It was nothing like the Titanic, it was better. It was meant to be. When they said I do, it felt as though the world finally made sense and everything came into place.

After their honeymoon, they had another wedding, one they wouldn't miss for anything in the world; Zoe and Alfie's.Seeing Zoe's face of pure happiness, Tanya could only wonder if that was how she looked, since she had felt like that, like the happiest woman in the whole world.

"Family is what happens when two people fall in love"

Their fist child had been like a gift from God. They had called him Sam, Sam Chapman. He had inherited his father's hair, even though he looked exactly like his mother. He was a calm person, but not a boring one. He didn't have many friends, but they were true friends. He spent most of his time on a computer and he had decided he wanted to try to be a Youtuber without using neither his mother's or his father's fame.

Their second child was nothing like Sam. Alice was two years and a half younger than her brother. For some reason, she had fluffy blond hair and stunning blue eyes. She was completely the opposite of her brother. She had lots of friends and she was the queen of her class. She also started a YouTube channel when she was fifteen, as a beauty guru.

"Sometimes, just sometimes, when people say "forever", they mean it"

After twenty years together, their love was just like the first day, something true, special and magical, true love meant to be.They had celebrated with a trip around the UK just them. They got to be alone for a long time, without children and without worries. This helped their love for each other grow even more, become stronger than what it already was.

They had been married for fifty years, they weren't as young as they were when they got married, but they still dreamed of living many years together. They would be one of the few old couples who watches YouTube videos. They wouldn't be the typical old couple, trying to live another day, and wasting it on trying to get to the next. Jim still bought Tanya red roses, like two lovesick teenagers.

Tanya Burr died two days after her wedding anniversary. Jim grieved her death until he died two years after her death. Doctors said he died because he didn't eat and he didn't sleep, but the truth is, he died of a broken heart. He still loved her even though she was dead, and she spoke to her, until the day they were reunited again. Heartbreak can cause more pain than diseases because not all illnesses kill you, but heartbreak always hurts.

"A true love story never ends"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sorry this has taken so long. I really have no excuse, I was just too lazy to write anything decent and I didn't want to give you guys a bad chapter.

<3333333333333333333333