Chapter 3

A/N: First comment gets Dedication of this Chapter :)

(Sorry for any Spelling/Grammar mistakes, please feel free to point them out so that I can correct them :P)

Leslie's POV.

My shower took minutes and then after changing into Pj's I set to work putting covers on the quilts and pillows. I did one for Angel and one for me, Jeff usually top and tails with Alex when they stay over and I go on the couch.. Which means Angel can go on either the floor or the bed with the others.

Just like Jeff promised the pair weren't long coming up. As they entered the room I when to the door and locked it, if anyone wanted to be nosy while we slept they were going to be disappointed.

I turned back around and Jeff was already lying on the bed with his feet by the headboard and looked about ready to pass out. While Angel on the other hand stood awkwardly in the middle of my room, still shirtless might I add.

"You have a choice between the floor or the bed with that pair, what's your pick?" I question.

"Floors fine by me." He replies settling down with the quilt and pillow.

"Great." I answer. "Oh and don't unlock the door until I'm up and able to check if anyone's about, got it?!" I finish turning off the light and walking over to my bed for the night, not waiting for his reply. I left on the lamp incase anyone needed to get up for the loo in the night.

I lay on the couch just looking up at the ceiling, I couldn't sleep and I kinda felt bad for the jerk a bit when he kept moving on the floor trying to get comfy.

After a couple hours of him doing that I knew I'd get no sleep if he carried on.

"Psst." I whispered not wanting to wake up the pair or my Dad who I'd heard come in and go to bed.

"What?" Angel replies.

"Come here a sec with your bedding." I say. I hear a bit a fumbling and then quite footsteps until his face appears above me.

I get of the couch and push him onto it, while he protests saying it was my bed. After he's finally on I push his bedding on him and the climb back on the couch, the bedding being the only thing between us. He looks at me wide eyed.

"Look, I couldn't sleep with your constant fidgeting. So this is the only way we are gonna get sleep. Just incase you thought otherwise, I still don't like you.." I point out. "Keep your hands to yourself and we'll have no problems."

If Colman says anything about this in the morning when he sees this I will kick him in his Crown Jewels, I promise you.

***

The light from the window is what awoke me the next morning. I slowly opened my eyes allowing them to adjust to the light, looking over to my bed I saw that Alex and Jeff were still flat out. Then my attention turns to the floor, looking for the third male but that appeared to be empty.

It took me a few minutes to remember that I made him sleep on the couch, which means I'm sleeping on him. Urgh!

I look down and see that barrier between us was no longer there and so my face had been agains his bare chest, I could feel his arms around me and our legs tangled together.

It took some effort to untangle myself from his embrace without waking him up but I managed it and quickly grabbed a quilt setting it down on the floor with the pillow that must have fallen during the night. At least if Alex gets up he'll just think we swapped over and I don't mind that, it's better than what he would say to how we actually slept.