Rise of the Great Devourer

Start from the beginning

"Oh tsk tsk tsk. I wouldn't worry about that. As they say, out of sight, out of mind." He smirked and placed duct tape over my mouth, carrying me out.

I heard Lloyd's shouts of protest before Pythor dragged me out, and shutting the door. He became invisible, making my appearance disappear too.

"Any word that comes out of that filthy mouth of yours will be a push and shove to the ninja. I know you won't say anything. Your compassion is too overwhelming." He made a gagging sound.

I did as he said, and kept my noise level down. As he slithered down the halls, the PA system went off.

"Will everyone please place their seats back and their tray tables in the full upright and locked position? We haven reached our destination, Torchfire Mountain."

I grunted and struggled to get free, but Pythor wasn't having it. "Stop moving, or I'll throw your pretty little head off of the ship."

"Hmph." I pouted. There wasn't really much I could do except sit there and play hostage. "Now you'll tell me where the Fang Blades are, and I can let you go." He grumbled.

I violently shook my head. No way was I gonna give up the Blades just like that! Especially to someone like him. "Well then. Looks like you won't be hearing the word free for a while now, won't you?"

I furrow my eyebrows in anger. His attempt in trying to intimidate me wasn't going to work. He slithers into a room, and grabs a huge stone hammer, and we come back out. He raises the hammer, and I widen my eyes, shouting in protest.

He throws it at the control panel, making the whole ship tilt. As soon as we open the door to the deck, Lloyd's voice echoes on the PA system. "Pythors on board!"

To my surprise, everyone was hanging off of a wooden board over the flaming magma. Pythor hides me behind his back, as he slithers towards the Blades on the deck. He picks them up, and chuckles, gathering the ninjas attention.

"Sorry if I don't lend a hand, but I really am in a rush. Got this whole Devourer thing going on. Haha, toodaloo." He smirks. I shuffle around in his tail, and he stops as if he had suddenly remembered something. "Oh, and one more thing,"

Everyone looks up to him, giving a, what now? look.

He evilly chuckled, and moved his body so they could see me in my "kidnapped" state. "Y/n!" They all gasped. I moved my face so I could barely see them. My messed up hair was all up in my face.

"hmm yes. I didn't want her to leave without saying goodbye. I mean, what kind of monster would I be if I didn't?" He evilly smirked.

He turns around, and Lloyd stands in the way. "Where do you think you're going?"

Pythor scoffs. "A bit cliche, don't you think? The future Green Ninja, heroically stopping the serpentine from unleashing the Great Devourer, but also saving the damsel in distress."

I make a noise through the tape to show my shock and anger. I was not a damsel! And I sure as heck not in distress.

I try to get our If his grip, but fail.

I think....

"Uhh, cliche?" Lloyd confusingly asked. The snake only shook his head. "I wouldn't expect a child to understand."

"Hey! I've grown up a lot!" Lloyd shouts while putting his hood over his head. He takes his wooden staff, and charges towards the purple snake.

He takes a small strike to Pythor, as the snake simply takes a step away, dodging the attack. "Hmm. Puny strength, no fundamentals, sloppy foot work. You think you can defeat me?" He smirks.