Chapter 4

Hey guys, sorry I've not been updating lately. I've been extremely busy. School work. By the way, you guys have probably recognised the person above🔝. That's Shawn Mendies, for those that don't know. Am gonna use him as my Leo. Just I ago him fiercer than he looks now. Anyways on with the story. Hope you guys have been enjoying the story so far. Also, comment what you want me to improve in the story, (if the story line sucks tell meeeeeee).

' Ahhhh.' Leo said as he plumped in his bed.

' Finally, I'm alone. But who was that weird man with mom? I feel like I've seen him somewhere.'

Nah. Just a rational thought. I've got to take a shower. I smell!

' That was nice. Hmmmm. Let me call Lizzie, ask how her mom's doing.'

' Hey, Lizzie. How you doing?'

' I'm fine thanks. And you?'

' Same. How's your mother doing? I called to ask of her.'

' She's doing good, thanks to you.'

' Well, that's nice to hear. Anyways, good night, see you tomorrow.'

' Night.'

 Looks like I could use a nap myself. Leo said while sniffling a yawn.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where am I? Where is this place? Leo said looking around. As he looked to his left, he saw a huge snake swallowing dragons.

Oh Shit! Is that what I think it is? He asked himself while clearing his eyes. Yup it is. But why would a snake be gobbling up dragons? I don't wanna stick around to find out. Leo said, seeing the snake coming to his direction. He hid himself behind a rock and was looking around franctically for a better hiding place.

Found it. Let's see, if I can make it before that snake mistakes me for a dragon again perhaps I can get myself to wake up. I hope this works.

As he was about to get to his destination, the snake stopped him in his tracks. And started speaking to him.

' Just where do you think you are going you little dragon.'

' Listen, I am not a dragon. I am human.'

' Human hmm? Then what are you doing here?'

'  I have been asking myself the same question all night.'

' I don't believe you.' In one swoop, the snake gobbled up Leo.

In the belly of the snake, Leo feel himself been dragged unto what seemed like land. He woke up to say thank you, qwhen he saw a dragon look in directly to him.

 Now I'm really dead. Leo told himself.

'  Hello human'.

Upon hearing this, Leo sprang up from where he was placed in shock.

' How are you speaking?' 

' You were not shocked when the snack spoke to you, but you at shocked as I am conversing with. As I was saying, you have to kill this snake and save our children.'

' I thought you guys can breath fire. Why don't you just n low it up?'

' This snake is immune to our fire except yours.'

 FUCK Shit! How do they know about my fire?

' If you save them, we would give you one as our appreciation.'

' Fine. I'll do it.'

' You don't know how to use your fire. I can see that. I'll teach you. Control yourself, imagine what you want .....'

All the while he has been talking, Leo already made a sword in his right hand.

' Will this do?'

' Yes that's perfect. How did you learn it so fast? I wasn't even done teaching you.'

' Well, all the while you have been yapping, so I decided to do it my self. Now, let's go for the kill, shall we?' Leo said, ready to stab the snake right where he was standing. 

' What's going on in my tummy? Wait, don't tell me I swallowed the enlightened one. A mistake I wont live to for...' He stopped half sentence as Leo thrust his sword right through his stomach.

' There. Now can I go home?'

' Pendragon! ( King Arthur's Dragon. In Merlin.)' A baby dragon flew overhead, and landed on Leo's head (see what I did there). ' Now you can go.'

' Wait!' Leo said as the dragon breath fire on him.

____________________________________________________________________

Now, I'm gonna be late for school. Holdup, today is a Saturday. Thank goodness. He went downstairs to greet his mom.

' Morning mom.'

' Morning. I see you have met your Dragon.'

'... Yeah. How'd you know?'

' You wont understand.'

  Brrr.  Brr. Brrr. 

' Mom, I wanna get my phone.'

' Sure.'

' Hey, Lizzie, what's up?'

' Leo, he came back.'

OH SHIT, you have got to be kidding me.!!

Hola mis adorable lectoras/lectores. Hello my adorable readers. Sorry for the Lon wait. I had issues regarding my data. But, I promise to update regularly. Promise. As usual, read, vote, comment and even share if possible. I have been reading other books, so, I just wanna ask, I can mix the stories and songs. Comment on that.