CHAPTER 1

Once again, I own all characters, even the elder Dragon. You'll get to know him sooner. Click on the video above to get ur mood.

As the storm clouds gathered, heavily dyed black. Leo, was practicaly running for his life.

'Huff, huff.'

What are those things. He thought

Lost in his thought, he hit a tree. Frightened, he looked back, searching frantically for the cloaked shadows chasing him.

I think I lost them. 

Looking back, he saw them behind him. OH SHIT! You have got to be kidding me. The first figure, probably 6 feet 7 inches, six burning red eyes and finger nails as long as tree twigs. The second figure, same but only shorter.

'What do you want from me?' Leo asked. Silence was the answer received.

'Why don't you leave me alone? I haven't done anything wrong to anyone.' At the last statement, it began to rain, the shadows disappeared in a puff of black smoke. Maybe they don't like water. Exhausted, Leo laid down on the wet sand, allowing it to take its place on his body. The thought of snakes and scorpions here in the desert kept him from sleeping. I'll make the best of it. Leo slept well, only waking up every now and then to checking to seem if the shadows has come back for him.

'Ahh!' Leo screamed as someone or something grabbed his leg from the other side. 'Wake up lazybones. It's time for school.' Leo's mom.

' Do I really have to go?' Leo asked.

' Yes, you do.'

' Crap.' Leo said as he came down his bed. He entered the bathroom to brush(and obviously have his bath) when he noticed something strange. Holy piece of shit! The hell is that? In the mirror, his eyes were silt like (like that of an alligator). Meh. I'll have to forget about it sooner or later. He took his bath, was dressing up when his mom called,

'Leo, come down your foods gonna get cold.'

'I'll be down in a minute, mom.' A few minutes later, he came down, and met his younger brother about to dip his fork into Leo's breakfast.

'Don't you dare put that fork into my food, Troy!'

'Hehe, wassup Leo?' Troy said rubbing the back of his neck.

'Alright cut it out you two.' Their mom said, breaking up the miniature fight that was about to commence. Leo then sat down and started eating his food, enjoying the silence....until his mom broke it.

' So..Leo, how are you feeling about your first day in school?'

'...' was all she got as an answer.

'Leo, come on. What have I done to wrong you? Tell me please.' His mother begged.

'Oh, so you really want to know right. I'll tell you and that won't be a problem. You see when you keep moving it affects us in many ways you won't understand, not even in a million years. You keep moving from city to city, from town to town, from school to school, and you think you are doing this for our own good as you always say. You're only doing it for your own good not for ours! You call yourself a mother and yet you don't ened know the pains your very own children are facing. Path, I don't even know why am talking to you.' Leo said storming out of the house with the last statement. Outside, Leo grabs his bike and rides off to school.

' Hey.' A girl greeted Leo as he opened his locker to get his books for the first period.

' Hey.' He responded without any emotions.