KangTeuk (Suju KanginxLeeTeuk)

It was the day Kangin finally could take his month break from broadcasting on reality or variety shows. But when he got home he felt like he might be too lonely. To fix that problem he called a company to rent a "pet". "Hello can I rent your special cat for the month?" Kangin asked. "Of course sir he'll come tomorrow morning." The desk clerk said.

Soon the next day came and the door bell suddenly rang. Kangin knew that would be his 'pet'. He opened the door to see a innocent handsome man standing at his doorway. "Ah you must be Teukie?" Kangin asked. "Yes and you must be Kangin I look forward to the next month with you." Teukie smiled.

"Oh where's my manners come on in." Kangin said clearing the doorway.

"Well since i'm here I wanna ask, what type do you like? Cute type? Sexy type? Naughty type?" Teukie said as he began stripping till he only had his underwear on, also placed a collar on his neck and some cat ears on his head.

"You mean I can choose those too?" Kangin asked. "Yes. Ah please excuse me, we pets have to wear this at all times." Teukie said as he brought something else out of his bag. A vibrator connected with a tail? Kangin thought.

"A-ah~ mm" Teukie moaned as he place the object slowly into his hole. Kangin was standing there staring and said "Well i'll say sexy and naughty."

"Ooh~ Kangin you seem to be erect already." Teukie said looking at the bump in Kangin's pants. "M-may I?" Teukie said while staring straight at it. "Yes please." Kangin said.

Teukie unbuttoned the trousers and rubbed the bump until he took it out from the underwear. "Wow it's big." he said. Kangin's face started to blush from hearing such a comment. Slowly Teukie placed it into his mouth and used his tongue to motion around it. Wow he's very skilled with his tongue. Kangin thought. Not that long he came right onto Teukie face. "Ah sorry, sorry my bad." Kangin said as he grabbed a tissue to wipe Teukie's face. "It's okay."

"How about we go take a shower to get that off you?" Kangin asked. "Okay."

Kangin stripped his clothes off and got into the large shower with Teukie. With the warm water coming down on them Kangin slowly pulled Teukie to him and began to kiss him. Soon Teukie was the one who began to erect and said "Kangin I want you in me." "Can I take this out?" Kangin said pointing to the tail. "Yes please." Teukie said but Kangin pulled it right out. "Ahh! Hurry please enter me!" Teukie moaned out loud.

As he wished Kangin did what was told. He went in and ok UT and along with that he could hear Teukie screams of pleasure. A screamer, I like it very sexy. Kangin thought.

The 2 came out of the shower and went stright to the bed to continue. "Ahh-haaah-ahh" Teukie groaning as he and Kangin were doing cowboy style. Soon they came together as 1.

"It's only been the first day but I've already fallen for you. I'm going to have to call the company to extend the time." Kangin said kissing his new pet or should I say new boyfriend.

________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This was the idea I came up with, not exactly my idea but I loved the theme.

This is now my second favorite one, the first was HeeTeuk (83 line) ㅋㅋㅋ

Hope some people liked this one :)