Kiss And Make Up

'So for our class it's gonna be kissing booth!' Sammy said happily, looking at her classmates.

'Kissing booth?' Frank stared at her.

''Yeah...it's simple and a guaranteed way to make the most money...'

'But who's gonna do it?' Blue asked.

'Any volunteers?'

They kept looking at each other.

'May I suggest someone?' Zol raised her hand.

'Sure...'

'Nat would be perfect for it...'

All eyes went to Nat who's sitting at the corner, playing games on his phone.

'What?' Nat looked up when he felt people are staring at him.

'Perfect!' Sammy beamed. 'Nat is quite famous in our faculty and he got some fans from the Cute Boy page...'

'What you guys talking about?' Nat asked in confusion. He wasn't paying attention at all when his friends were talking.

'Congratulation Nat...you're one of the representatives for our booth for the campus festival...'

'What do you want me to do?'

'Just be cute and smile...' Sammy patted his back. 'Now, let's pick another two to increase our profit.'

It's finally down to Nat about his task at the campus festival when Sammy showed him the flyers for their booth.

'Have you talk to P'Max about it?' Fluke said as he and Nat walking back to the dorm.

'I'm trying to find the right time...do you think he's gonna be mad?' Nat looked at Fluke.

'I dunno...but it's for charity...maybe he could understand...'

'I hope so...'

Two days before the campus festival...

'It's done! Finally...' Max said, putting down the hammer on the ground.

'Here...' Zee handed him a bottle of water, which Max gladly took.

'Thanks...'

'I'm so glad I have you to help me build the booth...' Zee said.

'Hey, who else would help you if it wasn't me?' Max nudged him.

Luke came.

'Hey man...look what I just got...' He passed the flyer he was holding to Zee. 'I gotta give it to you Max...you're one understanding guy...'

'What do you mean?' Max frowned.

'Um...you gotta see this...' Zee said cautiously as he gave him the flyer.

Max's eyes went wide when he saw it.

Later that day...

Nat just settled down in his dorm room when a knock came to his door. He opened it, and saw Max standing there.

'P'Max...'

'May I come in?' Max asked.

Nat could see the distress look on Max's face. The older walked in quietly and Nat knew something is up.

'Babe...when are you gonna tell me about the kissing booth?' Max stared at Nat.

'You knew?'

'If Luke didn't show me the flyer, I probably won't know about it huh?'

'I was going to tell you...are you angry?' Nat held Max's arm.

'Can't you not do it? I mean...kissing booth? Really?'

'It wasn't my idea...and they just nominated me...'

'And you agree to do it?'

'I can't exactly turn it down...and it's for charity...'

'Nat...'

'Look P'...it's just for two hours and I'll be done with it...there might not be anyone lining up for me...'

'Are you sure about that? Don't think I didn't know how popular you are at your faculty...'

'P...please...' Nat wrap his arm around Max's waist. 'Just this once...and it's strictly cheek kiss only...' Nat pouted, pleading with his puppy eyes.

Max slowly pulled away from Nat's embrace.

'I gotta go...I'll see you later...'

'P...' Nat's voice quivered as he watched Max left his room. He felt like crying. Suddenly, he regretted agreeing to do the kissing booth.

Campus festival day...

'He's still mad at me...' Nat sighed, staring at his phone.

'I'm so sorry Nat...I wouldn't let you do it if I know this would happen...' Sammy apologise.

'It's okay...let's just get this over and done...'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah...I'll find a way to talk to him later...'

Nat went out to the booth where the event gonna take place. A line has been formed, waiting for the kissing booth to start.

'Welcome to class W3 KISSING BOOTH! Here we got our first kisser, Nat! Line up and get that cheek ready!' Zol announced through the megaphone.

Nat smiled before puckering his lips kissing lightly the cheeks of those that bought the ticket. Most of them are girls so he didn't pay much attention to it. He was just hoping the hours pass quickly so he could strategies on how to console his sulking boyfriend. Two days not talking to the older guy was hard for him.

'Ok next...'

Nat's eyes grew wide when he saw Max standing in front of him.

'P...'

'Here's my ticket...'

Max hand over Zol a roll of tickets, earning gasps from her and the people around.

'That's all the ticket for Nat's slot...' Max said, smirking.

'You bought all of that?' Nat asked in disbelief.

'Yea...I was late otherwise I could've bought the previous ones too...'

'P'Max...'

Max went behind the booth and lifted Nat on his shoulder, startling the younger one.

'P'Max! What are you doing? Put me down!'

'Nope! I'm taking you away since I own you for the next two hours...I'm sorry everyone, but this one is taken!' Max smacked Nat's butt before carrying him away.

'Um...I guess we have to bring out the next kisser then...'

Nat still can't believe that Max actually carried him away on his shoulder, walking through the crowd. He could see people taking photos and videos of them, and couple of guys even cheered loudly at them.

'So, you're not mad at me anymore?' Nat said as Max put him down.

'No! I'm still mad at you!' Max glared at him.

'C'mon...please don't be angry with me na? P'Max...' Nat whined, hugging Max. 'Thank you for buying those tickets...'

'I had to...do you know how hard it is to see you kissing those girls?'

'Those kisses meant nothing...you know that you're the only one I like to kiss the most?' Nat tip toed and kissed Max's lips.

'It better stay that way...' Max hugged Nat.

'So, you own me for the next two hours...what should we do?' Nat looked at Max.

'I have an idea but we have to be in private for it...' Max wiggled his eyebrows.

'P'Max!' Nat hit Max's chest with his fist. He knew what the other was thinking. Max just smiled when he saw Nat's blushing cheeks.

'Let's go enjoy the festival, what do you say?' Max held Nat's hand, intertwining their fingers together.

'Sounds good to me...'