Daddy's Princess

p r e f a c e
____________

And how would it sound if the superman you opened your eyes before, is the monster bringing you nightmares?

A b o u t
_________

I speak of monster and you get an image of a giant living creature, throwing his roars all around, big nails and those sharp teeth ready to tear down your flesh and feed on it. Rage in his eyes for causes unknown. Is it?

But since when a monster needed to have giant figure and eyes filled with rage?

Love can thaw a frozen heart, only love. Heard of beauty and the beast? Beauty's love brought his prince turned-into-a-monster back. How would it sound if I say love sometimes gets a heart to freeze for once and rest, for one and all of the souls around.

w a r n i n g
_____________

• Abuse.

( DO NOT read any further if you have had any sort of abuse that included domestic kinds too. )

• Sexual/violent content.

Author's note
_________________

Daddy's Princess itself must have given you the idea so far of what it is going to be about. Lets get the tables turn. Haha! Honestly before even I had started writing this one, I've been dealing with sleepless nights, I'd be glad enough if you'd spare some time in voting and leaving comments about your views. It matters more than you'll ever know.

This time I've chosen to show up with some delicate stuff and I'm willing to put my two hundred percent *I mean it*.

I won't talk about the content here, I'd suggest you to directly kick-start the ride.

Happy reading! :)